Another suppressor question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bustacap View Post
    That’s conforming to hear. I’ll expect it to fail and if it doesn’t, it’ll be a pleasant surprise 😂
    Well if one was going to fail, I’d imagine his would have. He shoots that dang thing like it’s full auto rated🤣

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
      Well if one was going to fail, I’d imagine his would have. He shoots that dang thing like it’s full auto rated🤣
      That’s crazy. The few I’ve seen fail have been treated mildly. Doesn’t give me any confidence in abusing them. I’ve had one for going on 7 years though that hasn’t failed me on a bolt gun. That’s where it lives though.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
        I’m finna shoot!!!

Comment

Sounds like a perfect case for a Dead Air Sandman. Rated full auto to .300 WM with no barrel length restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
            Sounds like a perfect case for a Dead Air Sandman. Rated full auto to .300 WM with no barrel length restrictions.
            I thought about getting a new can, and I may, but I wanna shoot now.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
              Nomad! Come on man!

Comment

Working...
              X