The 2021 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
    My idea is as stated above in a post but not in line with the 3 options.

Def An-Ti
    Muller or Proof barrel
    AG stock in apr hunter

You could throw the chasis stock as an option as well. I dont know too much about a light weight chasis but that part sounds interesting.

What's the maximum internal mag length on the chassis?
    Will a chassis accommodate WSM sized rounds?
    Is the chassis DBM only?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    This one may have legs. We have a carbon fiber version of the APR contour that will will work in that stock now!
    Now I'm listening

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
      My idea is as stated above in a post but not in line with the 3 options.

Def An-Ti
      Muller or Proof barrel
      AG stock in apr hunter

You could throw the chasis stock as an option as well. I dont know too much about a light weight chasis but that part sounds interesting.

What's the maximum internal mag length on the chassis?
      Will a chassis accommodate WSM sized rounds?
      Is the chassis DBM only?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
      This or #2

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
        This or #2
        I could get behind this too.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
          I'd really be interested in the #3 idea, if lefty actions are available.
          You and me both

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            This one may have legs. We have a carbon fiber version of the APR contour that will will work in that stock now!
            I like this

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
              I like this
              Me also. Would love to see a mock up

Comment

2019 build was epic. I finished reading the whole thread a couple days ago and really enjoyed it. The 7mm-08s with the 20” CF barrels were the best imo.
                I vote #2!

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                  I like this
                  me too...this has my vote.

Comment

The 2021 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Are you gonna cap the number of builds?
                    Last edited by OKFF610; 12-15-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I'm in for #2 in 7mm-08. I called, called and called last year and couldn't get through on a -08.

Comment

Originally posted by Premier View Post
                        I'm in for #2 in 7mm-08. I called, called and called last year and couldn't get through on a -08.

They did have some phone issues that were posted in the thread last year. I had to call 2-3 times to get through.

Of course, you could just drive over to the shop. Hurst isn’t too far from Coppell and you get to see some pretty cool stuff. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I personally would probably order either option 2 or 3. Option 2, would probably sit in my safe but the .22 option is perfect for range fun and the kiddos.

How about a lightweight mountain build? Something like with a anti action, Bartlien carbon barrel...etc. I’d be in on this build as well.

Comment

#3 looks like a lot of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be very interested in #2!

Comment

I think #2 the folding chassis lightweight rig would be sweet! I dont have anything like that and have actually been looking at similar builds (the fix, sig cross) just would rather have one built by APR! Would be hard to pass on!

Or something similar to that #2 but just a any length/cal carbon in more of a standard chassis. A little heavier but still light and packable.

I think the long range hammer would be pretty fun as well. I'm into that game and dont have that well setup 2k + heavy range rifle.

While I probably wouldn't jump on the 22 build I do think people would love it and would enjoy watching it play out. We put together 2 RimX builds this fall. These are my 1st custom 22 builds and man they are fun!!! Robert isn't joking. Its become an addiction for us to. Dial out to 500+ yards and shoot for cheap. I think everyone should have a nice 22 after owning these!
                                Last edited by OSU Fisher; 12-16-2020, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X