Predator Hunting gun info and WTB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

204 fan as well.

Built mine on an ar platform. Flattens everything. Even whacked pigs at 237 yards drt

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
      243 is by far the best. 204 is great when hand loading39 gr blitzking. I run 69 gr berger outbof my 14 twist and it has never let me down[ATTACH]1028870[/ATTACH]

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
      Yup! My 75gr Vmax 243 knocks em down every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        204 fan as well.

Built mine on an ar platform. Flattens everything. Even whacked pigs at 237 yards drt

Yep, don't under estimate the .204. I have killed a truck load of deer and pigs with mine. And more than a few of those deer and pigs were body shots as well. Plus hundreds of coyotes at this point with it along with its fair share of foxes and cats as well as prairie dogs and rabbits. The giggle factor is high when you can watch the high speed come apart when you center punch a prairie dog at 50 yds in the scope. Most with a 40 gr vmax. But I really like the 39 gr blitzking as well.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          Yep, don't under estimate the .204. I have killed a truck load of deer and pigs with mine. And more than a few of those deer and pigs were body shots as well. Plus hundreds of coyotes at this point with it along with its fair share of foxes and cats as well as prairie dogs and rabbits. The giggle factor is high when you can watch the high speed come apart when you center punch a prairie dog at 50 yds in the scope. Most with a 40 gr vmax. But I really like the 39 gr blitzking as well.
          Factory 32 vmax in mine. I like zero recoil. But it is kinda heavy[emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            Hard to beat a 223 55g vmax..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
            Your right. I have my AR dialed in with this bullet and it drops them where they are. Usually small entrance and no exit from just about any distance.

Comment

220 Swift for me

Comment

I love my 22 creed so far. Also used to have a 243 with 70 gr ballistic tips. I've shot lots of yotes with everything from 17 hmr to bigger "deer rifles".

If you want a yote dead right where he stands i would go with a 70ish grain plus bullet going fast. They hammer coyotes

Comment

I run a 22-250 for under 200 yrds and a 243 with 85gr for over. If running AR platform I run 6.8 with 90gr TNT!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
                    I love my 22 creed so far. Also used to have a 243 with 70 gr ballistic tips. I've shot lots of yotes with everything from 17 hmr to bigger "deer rifles".

If you want a yote dead right where he stands i would go with a 70ish grain plus bullet going fast. They hammer coyotes
                    This ^

Hard to beat the 22 creed for a predator rifle

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                      This ^

Hard to beat the 22 creed for a predator rifle
                      I laid the smack down on a couple large boars Sunday night with an 80 ELDM out of my Creed. Cant wait for a more active night to really push it hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X