Ammo shortage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo shortage?

Looking at Midway USA and they are out of quite of few different calibers. Anybody else notice that?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Only the entire shooting world.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
      Guess im out of touch. Havent bought any in a good while.

Comment

What rock you been under? Been empty shelves for months now. Can't find primers brass powder or bullets hardly either.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
          What rock you been under? Been empty shelves for months now. Can't find primers brass powder or bullets hardly either.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk
          Haven't needed to buy any....still have some, was just looking around.

Comment

Just to make sure you are up to speed on the current events, Burt Reynolds is dead also.

Comment

It will all be over once Biden is elected.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Just to make sure you are up to speed on the current events, Burt Reynolds is dead also.
                [emoji15]

Thanks! Lol, been really busy at work, thank the Lord, and haven't paid any attention to hunting or shooting. Just got bow blind and hand corn out on the 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post

Comment

There's a demand problem but it's out there if you are willing to pony up...

Comment

Still haven’t figured out why everyone buys so much ammo and primers and such. AR15s and guns I see but I haven’t seen any of the new gun owners at the range. Unless they bought some expensive door stops?

Comment

I've been stocked up for a while now. i thought of it kind of live an investment.
                        and i don't waste ammo just shooting either

Comment

Because gun owners are some of the most paranoid/panic buying individuals out there. Sprinkle in a good number of first time buyers also and things get that much worst

Comment

Just went to Porters near my work. They had quite a bit of ammo...depending on caliber. Ton of 6.5cm, 270, 25-06

Comment

Originally posted by scott.str View Post
                              Still haven’t figured out why everyone buys so much ammo and primers and such. AR15s and guns I see but I haven’t seen any of the new gun owners at the range. Unless they bought some expensive door stops?
                              Me either.

I have a bunch of stuff on hand, but I am a competitive shooter and go through ammo pretty quick. I don't have it "in case they outlaw it"..... it's bought to use.

Comment

Working...
                              X