Swapping AR Upper Receivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
    I run 5 uppers on one SBR lower: that seems like an expensive proposition if you don't use stock triggers.

What price are you getting for lowers with a full lpk and pistol buffer?
    You can easily do it for sub $250. But I'm addicted and end up spending more than that on PDW braces and nice triggers.

BUT I take large groups shooting and let them shoot my guns all at once. So having them take turns on a couple SBRs instead of a bunch of pistols and SBRs is gets annoying. And frequently they ask to shoot a certain setup and it is an upper I already removed. It might not make sense for everyone, but I got tired of switching. Not to mention when I travel out of state to shoot, pistols don't require me to inform the ATF.

Comment

The money is in the upper, having an upper with no lower is pointless

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
        You can easily do it for sub $250. But I'm addicted and end up spending more than that on PDW braces and nice triggers.

BUT I take large groups shooting and let them shoot my guns all at once. So having them take turns on a couple SBRs instead of a bunch of pistols and SBRs is gets annoying. And frequently they ask to shoot a certain setup and it is an upper I already removed. It might not make sense for everyone, but I got tired of switching. Not to mention when I travel out of state to shoot, pistols don't require me to inform the ATF.
        That's what would make mine expensive. Plus all the lefty goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
          I have a Wilson Combat Upper 20" barrel in a Grendel, this rifle is not suppressed. The lower is a STA billet originally set up for a Wylde, should I change out the buffer? If so, what weight?
          Probably H2

Comment

Working...
          X