AR Pistol Optic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR Pistol Optic

My buddy just built and cerakoted an AR pistol for my wife. Would like to get her a red dot with co-witnessed (bottom 1/3 or middle) iron sites. Please list a recommended combo as I need to get these purchased fairly quickly to make it for delivery day. Leaning toward Sig or Vortex optics.

Holosun

Comment

Sig Romeo 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
        Holosun

Which model do you recommend? I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about Holosun recently. Also, what mount do you use for an AR pistol to cowitness?

Comment

What’s your price range for the irons? I prefer Magpul MBUS Pro’s
          What’s your price range for the RDS? I like Eotech EXPS series the most.

Don’t buy Chinese if you can. If you can’t get away from the Chinese stuff buy a Holosun.
          I like the 503R models with the rotary brightness controls and extra features.

Comment

510c I prefer the green reticle

Comment

Sig romeo5. Can find it for around $130 and pretty much indestructible. Comes with a couple different height mounts.

Comment

I know it’s out of your price range but I had a chance to shoot through a Trijicon MRO and it was fantastic. I hate the smaller tunnel view of most of the red dots and since this one has a much larger objective in the front it’s like looking off into space. On medium brightness the battery will last for five years left on all the time so it’s ready to rock

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                  Sig romeo5. Can find it for around $130 and pretty much indestructible. Comes with a couple different height mounts.

This. The Romeo 5 will co witness with standard magpul flip up sights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rmr

Comment

Holosun makes the sig red dots! Both come with riser and the shake awake is nice

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        This. The Romeo 5 will co witness with standard magpul flip up sights

Sounds like it comes with a few different mounting brackets with varying heights. Does that allow for varying “co-witness 1/3’s”

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                          Sounds like it comes with a few different mounting brackets with varying heights. Does that allow for varying “co-witness 1/3’s”

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X