Leupold discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold discount?

Looking at a Leupold Mark 5 HD. Found it for $1699 + tax.

Any guys on here have a way of getting discounts on Leupold scopes?

Scott

Are you military or law enforcement?

If not then buy used.

Comment

^^^^

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Mil, LE or in the industry is about the only way to get discounts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Checkout LockedLoaded and hit the email price button. I just saved $132 on a Leupold VX3i
          Also Scope list is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by PIc View Post
            Checkout LockedLoaded and hit the email price button. I just saved $132 on a Leupold VX3i
            Also Scope list is pretty good
            Got a good price on a VX-5HD from them as well. Just realize their time to actually ship it can be in excess of 2-3 weeks. I wasn't in a rush so I didn't mind it for the savings.

You can take the leupold model and type it in to the search box at http://gun.deals and it'll show you best prices for it.

Example on Mark 5HD 3.6-18x44 PR-1MOA Reticle, model 176445

Comment

I’m not LE or MIL so may just go the route I found it for. Still about 300 less then other places.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Randy Newberg might have a discount. Been a while since I listened to his show though.

Comment

$1700 for a Mark 5HD is an excellent price. I got a 50% off Leupold coupon a few months ago from a match prize table. I still paid close to $1700 for an illuminated reticle due to Leupold charging the full retail price at the factory.

BTW, that is a badd a** piece of glass. I was ringing steel at 800y within 20 rounds. It's relatively light for the size, and low light capability is outstanding. Turrets track true and are repeatable. I like it enough that I sold my Schmidt and Bender to finance the purchase of another Mark5.

Comment

If you cant get a leupy discount straight from them I would check out liberty optics. Also look at the razor from them. Put it in the "cart" and you might be surprised at both the vortex and the leupold prices.

Comment

Which MK5? I'm seeing discounted prices ranging from $1644 for the 7-35 and $1266 for the 3-18...

Comment

Looking at the 5x25

If you found a 7x35 ffp for 1644 that’s pretty dang good

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                        Which MK5? I'm seeing discounted prices ranging from $1644 for the 7-35 and $1266 for the 3-18...

Comment

Try and find someone that works at Academy, Cabelas, or Bass Pro

Comment

Hope you have good luck with that MK5.

Comment

Do a “price match” at buds

Comment

Working...
                              X