Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

night vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for all the referrals fellas, that means a lot.

Texas Packer give me a call and I'll be glad to hear a little more about what you're wanting/needing to do for your situation and make some recommendations. No pressure and no hard sales. Just free advice.

(877)350-1818

Jason

Comment

Pulsar rxq30v no doubt, looked through a wraith before and you couldn’t give me one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        Pulsar rxq30v no doubt, looked through a wraith before and you couldn’t give me one of those.
        I'll bet you didn't look through one with a quality IR light. Here is a video of the Wraith with our Coyote Cannon IR light. Watch until the end, the video is only a little over 2 minutes long. Please note that due to transfer rates, the picture is much better when looking through the scope then it is in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
          I'll bet you didn't look through one with a quality IR light. Here is a video of the Wraith with our Coyote Cannon IR light. Watch until the end, the video is only a little over 2 minutes long. Please note that due to transfer rates, the picture is much better when looking through the scope then it is in the video.

http://youtu.be/6MwIX8a7hB8
          Definitely a lot better than what I looked through, huge difference

Nice product you have there.

Comment

Thermal, thermal, or thermal---period!

Comment

Thermal if you need to scan an open area for animals; there's just no substitute. It's uncanny.

If you're in a static position watching a feeder at 100 yds though, a $500 Sightmark will get almost as many animals as a $5000 Pulsar. I use an older NV hooked up to a TV to keep an eye out in the evenings, then turn on the thermal when something comes out. Pigs are extremely noticeable when they walk out to a static feeder through IR, and I don't burn the thermal for hours and hours at a time.

Comment

That is a tricky price point. Go up to 2500-3000 and you can get the lowest decent thermal.

Stay away from NV please if you want to kill at 150-200 yards as animal ID at that distance is hard and a PIA

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                  Thank you so much for all the referrals fellas, that means a lot.

Texas Packer give me a call and I'll be glad to hear a little more about what you're wanting/needing to do for your situation and make some recommendations. No pressure and no hard sales. Just free advice.

(877)350-1818

Jason
                  Thank you Jason
                  I just called today 04/15/20 @ 4:45 PM talked to a nice lady and she said you would call tomorrow in the AM
                  Semper fi.
                  Peace.
                  Barry Johnson

Comment

Got it!

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                    Thermal, thermal, or thermal---period!
                    Thank you!
                    Semper fi.
                    Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
                      Thermal if you need to scan an open area for animals; there's just no substitute. It's uncanny.

If you're in a static position watching a feeder at 100 yds though, a $500 Sightmark will get almost as many animals as a $5000 Pulsar. I use an older NV hooked up to a TV to keep an eye out in the evenings, then turn on the thermal when something comes out. Pigs are extremely noticeable when they walk out to a static feeder through IR, and I don't burn the thermal for hours and hours at a time.
                      Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      That is a tricky price point. Go up to 2500-3000 and you can get the lowest decent thermal.

Stay away from NV please if you want to kill at 150-200 yards as animal ID at that distance is hard and a PIA
                      Really, then can you please explain why we have 1000's of customers that can identify animals at 800+ yards with the Wraith or ATN 4K Pro and our Coyote Cannon IR light. Not only that, if you look at the video I posted above, you can count the points on the buck at 200 yards with the wraith and our Coyote cannon IR light and you can see much better in the scope then you can in the video due to transfer rates. I have yet to see a thermal that you can Id a animal at 800 yards. So for around $700 a person could ID animals at 800 yards with the Wraith and our Coyote Cannon, how much is it going to cost to get a thermal that could ID at that distance?

Comment

Originally posted by texaspacker View Post
                        Thank you Jason
                        I just called today 04/15/20 @ 4:45 PM talked to a nice lady and she said you would call tomorrow in the AM
                        Semper fi.
                        Peace.
                        Barry Johnson
                        Thank you Barry! Yes sir I was on the phone all afternoon but I'll give you a call in the morning. Thank you sir!

Jason

Comment

I would definitely go thermal. Pulsar has great customer service and a very good product for the money.

Comment

Working...
                          X