X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
    Your new paint guy is on point!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! The transition has slowed us down a little bit, but it looks like it's going the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
      Thanks! The transition has slowed us down a little bit, but it looks like it's going the right direction.
      Good morning Robert, Have you heard anything from the folks we ordered the reamer from for my build?

Comment

I still think it's funny that amid all the technical data, load selection, bullet choice, etc we still get teenage girl giddy over how pretty these guns are! Can't wait to see mine. Might even shoot it a little after I'm done drooling.

Comment

With all the craziness even ammo is getting out of stock everywhere. I placed an order for two boxes of 300wm Federal Premium 180gr Nosler Accubond and Federal Premium 185 gr Berger Hybrid Hunter for this build.

Only thing I need is to make up my mind with the scope rings. I am between Seekins Precision or Hawkins Precision Long-Range Hybrid Rings.

Comment

Any news?

Comment

I called up there Thursday and was told they were still waiting on my barrel to arrive and that it would be at least 3-4 more weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ahlongslide View Post
                Any news?
                Some have already gone out. There are a ton of them pushing through at present. A few are waiting on barrels, but not many.

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                  I called up there Thursday and was told they were still waiting on my barrel to arrive and that it would be at least 3-4 more weeks.
                  What caliber are you going with.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                    Some have already gone out. There are a ton of them pushing through at present. A few are waiting on barrels, but not many.
                    Thanks!
                    It’s a good distraction from the meltdown going on around me lol

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                      What caliber are you going with.
                      .22 Creedmoor in Option 2. Upgraded Trigger Tech Special & Blended Radial Brake. Black with Orange Harley Davidson Webbing color scheme

Comment

Originally posted by corps2010 View Post
                        .22 Creedmoor in Option 2. Upgraded Trigger Tech Special & Blended Radial Brake. Black with Orange Harley Davidson Webbing color scheme
                        Nice choice, hope mine is not waiting on a barrel.

Comment

Got the call this morning. Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

Excellent. Glad to see some movement again.

Comment

Lots of movement but need more pictures

Comment

I called yesterday and was told that probably another week for mine.

Comment

Working...
                                X