The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    Timely that this came to the top. McMillan notified us today that all but 3 of the remaining stocks are shipping early next week. Also, anybody that was held up waiting on the replacement 300 PRC reamer.......it came in this week and has been running good! Someday maybe Hornady will make .308 bullets that actually measure .308and .264 bullets that actually measure .264. Until then, we'll just keep playing musical reamers I guess.

My two are probably 2 of the 3 that aren’t going to ship with the luck I’ve been having lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      My two are probably 2 of the 3 that aren’t going to ship with the luck I’ve been having lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      And mine is the 3rd one. Lol

Comment

Here's my .223 APR built for me this year. Health problems have kept me sidelined from shooting it, only sighted it in, but I'm ready now.

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
          And mine is the 3rd one. Lol
          Hopefully so then mine won't be one of those lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
            Timely that this came to the top. McMillan notified us today that all but 3 of the remaining stocks are shipping early next week. Also, anybody that was held up waiting on the replacement 300 PRC reamer.......it came in this week and has been running good! Someday maybe Hornady will make .308 bullets that actually measure .308and .264 bullets that actually measure .264. Until then, we'll just keep playing musical reamers I guess.
            You should talk them into the 30 nosler...[emoji6]
            Last edited by Slick8; 07-13-2020, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
              Here's my .223 APR built for me this year. Health problems have kept me sidelined from shooting it, only sighted it in, but I'm ready now.

Can I ask why you got rid of your .22 Creedmoor and went with a .223? Beautiful rifle

Comment

IDK really, I guess Id really didn't need a hot rod .224

Comment

Just got a shipment from McMillan!

Comment

i see my name on one of those

Comment

Sweeeet!!! I believe mine is in paint right now, hope to get a call this week or next. Cannot wait for it to come home, my scope has been very lonely for awhile now!

Comment

Hopefully mine is one of those!! Fingers crossed��

Comment

I only see 2 L/A i believe. I'm waiting on a 300 WM. How many other guys are waiting on L/A?

Comment

i am waiting on long action steel barrel

Comment

Got the call today, my rifle is complete and ready to be shipped! Hellll yeahhhh

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1981 View Post
                                Got the call today, my rifle is complete and ready to be shipped! Hellll yeahhhh
                                Woohoo!

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X