X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    we'll kick it off next week!
    CAN'T.......FREEKIN........WAIT!!!!

Trying to find a reamer now. Wanting to build a 6.5 gap 4s with the .120 freebore and I believe John said y’all only have the .081.

On another note, what did the build numbers look like for this one? Total number of orders? Most popular caliber?

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
      Would you post a pic of that color please I think I might go with that.
      Here ya go!
      Attached Files

Comment

Well congrats to everyone who got in on the build. I had to hold off this year. Being a grownup sucks sometimes! Part of me cant wait to see all the rifles and the other part of me says dont look in a few months cause I know how bummed I will be knowing one isnt mine.. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by OSU Fisher View Post
          Well congrats to everyone who got in on the build. I had to hold off this year. Being a grownup sucks sometimes! Part of me cant wait to see all the rifles and the other part of me says dont look in a few months cause I know how bummed I will be knowing one isnt mine.. Maybe next year
          I looked through last year’s thread I don’t know how many times trying to get ideas, and I ultimately went with a gray/black color on the stock to compliment the carbon barrel due to how much I liked your builds, so thanks for that!

Question...how are those Mark 5 scopes working out? Would you go in a different direction in hindsight?

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
            I looked through last year’s thread I don’t know how many times trying to get ideas, and I ultimately went with a gray/black color on the stock to compliment the carbon barrel due to how much I liked your builds, so thanks for that!

Question...how are those Mark 5 scopes working out? Would you go in a different direction in hindsight?
            I agree, looking at last years thread, helped a lot. Fisher’s posts and pictures were very helpful. I appreciate him posting all the pictures of his rifles.

Comment

Thanks guys and glad I could help! I absolutely love the Leupy mrk5's. They have yet to let me down. They finally got a dialing scope right in my opinion. I do have a leupold connection that gets me better prices at times but even if that weren't the case they would be towards the top of my list. There are lots of good scopes out there in that price point though... Really depends on what your after. I wanted FFP, MOA, sub 30oz and descent glass. They checked all the boxes and most people I had talked to were very happy with them.

Comment

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

I’ll be following along but I’m tapped out until 2021

Maybe 2030 when the wife finds out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You already got an idea of what you are gonna do for the 700 build? The options that will be offered or are you gonna do a vote like with this build?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                    Now to bring on the 700
                    Builds so I can get my little guy into a better bang stick!! Looking at doing a .308 or 7-08 next!!

I’m thinking 7mm-08. My all time favorite round. Got 4 in the safe but what’s one more?

Comment

Originally posted by OKFF610 View Post
                      You already got an idea of what you are gonna do for the 700 build? The options that will be offered or are you gonna do a vote like with this build?

I know what we're going to do. Numbers will be limited as it will be based on Stocks in our inventory, but it will be a good deal while it lasts.

Comment

I’m thinking 7mm-08. My all time favorite round. Got 4 in the safe but what’s one more?

Could go slightly difference and go 7mm saw

I wouldn’t mind a 6mm gt. Seems to be 105s 2900ish with good barrel life.

Comment

Originally posted by TxLonghorn View Post
                          Could go slightly difference and go 7mm saw

I wouldn’t mind a 6mm gt. Seems to be 105s 2900ish with good barrel life.

7mm saw? That the same as a 7mm wsm or a 7mm SAUM?

Comment

7mm saw? That the same as a 7mm wsm or a 7mm SAUM?

Its closer to a 7mm-08 ai but uses factory brass from alpha with a small primer

Comment

It’s kinda if a wild cat I am not sure if apr has the reamer...

Comment

I know what we're going to do. Numbers will be limited as it will be based on Stocks in our inventory, but it will be a good deal while it lasts.
                                Hopefully y’all can do another R700 build next year, I would be highly interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X