• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Huntin View Post
    Is today or tomorrow last day?
    Tomorrow at 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      So far I’ve got these guys wanting to or willing to do the McMillan dipped stocks in the Gray, Red and Black bases:

Black Ice
      Black Ice
      Bowhunter_2
      Bmac
      Castandblast

We are half way there lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      That color is where the carbon shows thru right? If so Could I get in on this stock even though I’m not getting in on this group rifle build? I’m needing a stock for my R700 build APR is going to do for me and I like the colors these guys are wanting to do and if it helps them get to the 10 they need I’d do it. Let me know what you think Robert....if it muddies the water too much I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
        That color is where the carbon shows thru right? If so Could I get in on this stock even though I’m not getting in on this group rifle build? I’m needing a stock for my R700 build APR is going to do for me and I like the colors these guys are wanting to do and if it helps them get to the 10 they need I’d do it. Let me know what you think Robert....if it muddies the water too much I understand.

I like the idea,but don't think that gets us close enough.

Comment

Trying to convince myself to join last second lol.....

Maybe stick with the 257wby but cut down to a 22" barrel (yes I know ill lose 150-175 fps but the shorter barrel with a can is a even trade off in my book). Seems like a potential mean set up with the McMillan and defiance and lighter/shorter than my current set up...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Maybe stick with the 257wby but cut down to a 22" barrel (yes I know ill lose 150-175 fps but the shorter barrel with a can is a even trade off in my book). Seems like a potential mean set up with the McMillan and defiance and lighter/shorter than my current set up...
            Just do it! It's only money

Comment

Robert- I will try and call in again after a couple meetings but if you see this first What is the estimated weight of a 22" Mullerworks set up?

I saw you guesstimate earlier on for carbon barrels and the possible variance.

Thanks

Comment

It’s the last thing I should have done considering I’m building a new house and haven’t even sold my current one.

It’s gonna be a difficult conversation when I have to tell my wife to start riding the bus because I had to sell her car.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                  It’s the last thing I should have done considering I’m building a new house and haven’t even sold my current one.

It’s gonna be a difficult conversation when I have to tell my wife to start riding the bus because I had to sell her car.

worth it

Comment

Order in cant wait to get it!!! Option 1 in the 6.5 prc

Comment

45 minutes left! Can't wait to get the ball rolling on getting these things built!

Comment

Now to bring on the 700
                        Builds so I can get my little guy into a better bang stick!! Looking at doing a .308 or 7-08 next!!

Comment

Originally posted by BJ DUPLECHAIN View Post
                          I went with Urban Ambush as well. Should look good with the Proof barrel.
                          Would you post a pic of that color please I think I might go with that.

Comment

Well I held off... Feel like a failure lol

Comment

Well I held off... Feel like a failure lol
                              Sometimes you just gotta adult. You know there will be more down the road......

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntermac View Post
                                Now to bring on the 700
                                Builds so I can get my little guy into a better bang stick!! Looking at doing a .308 or 7-08 next!!

we'll kick it off next week!

Comment

Working...
                                X