The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    They wouldn't give us the best pricing or hit our timeline on the molded in colors for this deal. Like John said, they did mention they would only entertain it with a minimum of 10 of the exact same patterns. Which is why I didn't even list it as an option.......or something I would even want to manage on top of the rest of it. Haha. They would also charge an upgrade fee if they did do it. That said, if 10 of you want to do it......it could be done. Time is getting short.

I am perfectly fine with whatever is easier. However, under option 1 upgrade options, it does say “Molded in stock finishes +$65”. I assumed that meant the McMillan molded in colors, and I think others did as well. I could be wrong, but that may be where the mix-up is coming from. I am good either way as long as I can get red/grey/black color combo one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
      I am perfectly fine with whatever is easier. However, under option 1 upgrade options, it does say “Molded in stock finishes +$65”. I assumed that meant the McMillan molded in colors, and I think others did as well. I could be wrong, but that may be where the mix-up is coming from. I am good either way as long as I can get red/grey/black color combo one way or another.
      You are right. We weren't made aware of the minimum of 10 thing until after I posted the details. I probably should have posted an update, but not many have been requesting it and the guys have been pretty good about explaining it to anyone placing orders. I'm posting it now

Comment

You are right. We weren't made aware of the minimum of 10 thing until after I posted the details. I probably should have posted an update, but not many have been requesting it and the guys have been pretty good about explaining it to anyone placing orders. I'm posting it now

Got it! Makes sense

Comment

Haven’t been around as a lot of y’all...but I think this deal is awesome.

Rifles look great

If you do a r700 deal I may be interested

Comment

24 hours left!!!

Comment

What is the accuracy guarantee with quality factory ammo?

Comment

What’s the total Count up to now?

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
                  What is the accuracy guarantee with quality factory ammo?
                  I have consistently gotten .5 MOA out of my 2019 build 6.5 PRC with Hornady match grade ammo if I do my part.

Comment

The Official 2020 TBH/APR Special

So far I’ve got these guys wanting to or willing to do the McMillan dipped stocks in the Gray, Red and Black bases:

Black Ice
                    Black Ice
                    Bowhunter_2
                    Bmac
                    Castandblast

We are half way there lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by Black Ice; 01-21-2020, 03:06 PM.

Comment

I cry everytime I see this thread....

I want a 6.5 PRC or 300 wsm so bad...

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Welp...you know how you can make that happen...pick up the phone now and cry later

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Just look at it as an investment rather than a cost. You could always turn around and sell it if needed.

Comment

The clock is winding down!!

Comment

The clock is winding down!!

Comment

Is today or tomorrow last day?

Comment

Working...
                                X