2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

How light will option #1 be approximately?

Comment

Comment

Version 1 - I will say this, and its pretty much all personal preference...........but almost everyone who has come into the shop and picked up the prototype for option #1 has said WOW. It would have been sold 3 times that I know of if it was on the wall with the others. I went out of my way to get that monte carlo feature out of our stock design, but it just WORKS on the Game Hunter version. If I was voting, that'd be my pick for a hunter.

Version 2 - It's a great build, and pretty familiar territory since it will be sooooo close to what we did last year. It's not going to be light, but not too heavy either. It will likely balance and handle pretty good like last year's did. It's probably better suited to DBM set ups since it's more of a hybrid design. Probably not the one most are going to grab for a backcountry hunt at the weights the steel versions will hit.

Version 3 - I'm a little biased on this one, as I love the ergos on this stock. Can't really come up with anything about the rifle itself that isn't spot on for a pure hunting rig that runs right down the middle of traditional design line. As Black Ice pointed out though, it's not going to be the best discount of the 3 given where the price point already lives. You can already get a good deal on it almost any time.........unless you are going the McMillan route.

Comment

That said you’ll likely be taking my money on whichever one wins out!

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              How light will option #1 be approximately?
              6.5 lbs and up, depending on options and barrel lengths.

Comment

Also, for the 6.5PRC guys........getting away from the mechanical ejectors this time will open up some options to run it in short actions. Still need a Wyatt's box, but that is not an issue on this action configuration.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by duckhunter175 View Post
                    PAY ATTENTION TO THE PREVIOUS THREAD--- your questions were answered there and if you can read you would realize that you can't get #3 any old time.

You aren't going to find a McMillan 'McWoody' Stock / Defiance Action / match or CF barrel ANYWHERE at the Maverick price except here if we can get enough to swing it.

The LW version of #3 is most similar to the Mav but still a step up at a SOLID discount.
                    Can you read, may be the better question.

Comment

Can you give rough price points on these?

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                        #3 mcwoody I think gets my vote What magnums can it stand is 300WM an option or are all magnums out?

after reading Robert's new comments I vote number 1

Comment

#1 is my choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

#2 here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X