Let’s get that #1 underway!

Just drew blood with last years this evening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it's time to call this one. I came up with the following numbers:

Option 1 = 82 votes
      Option 2 = 20 votes
      Option 3 = 51 votes

Looks like option 1 is what we will be rolling with. Option 3 sure held it's own for a while, and still finished pretty strong. I'm not making any promises, but I'll see if there is any way to work a version of it in this year. I'm going to start getting some pricing/planning together early next week, but I expect communication will be tough with the Holiday. I'll get the official ordering/final details thread up as soon as I can.

Thanks to all of you for providing your input. Looks like its going to be another great build!

Comment

In for detail on final numbers and components. Thanks for the opportunity to voice our opinions Robert.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

All good looking, can’t wait to see the final specs

Comment

Whatever side of the vote you were on, we should all be grateful. Robert and his team will undoubtedly knock it out of the park with this year’s build and continue to provide great value to our TBH community. Thank you, Robert.

Comment

Robert, thanks for all that you do for the members of this forum. And I'm not just talking about these builds. You answer many questions and provide a lot of advice to numerous threads.

Comment

This really is an awesome thing that Robert and APR do for us. My pick didn’t win, but all hope is not lost... yet. Eventually the stars will align for me.

Thank you Robert for making this happen, I know it’s a lot of work. You’ve gone above and beyond (like always), and the build hasn’t even “started” yet.

Comment

Appreciate it, ya'll! I really enjoy the folks around here, and have made some really great friends and customers that wouldn't have happened otherwise. We're happy to get the opportunity to do this each year and hope to keep doing it for a long time. It's a lot of fun seeing this go from an idea early in the year, to pics of dead critters by fall

Comment

If #1 options checks all the boxes for the custom build I had in mind then count me in. Already been saving up to build a gun for a long range suppressed shooter/deer rifle in 6.5 prc long action

Comment

Man oh man am i excited about this build. #1 was my vote from the start. Now just gotta decide 300wm or 6.5 PRC

Comment

Like mention thanks stick. This was gonna be a rifle for the wife and she was on the fence from the start. I believe we're going to pass as we've located a shotgun and being shes been bit by the sporting clays bug she says it makes more sense.

Thanks again for doing it and building fine rifles. 2020 is going to take me to new mex for speed goats. My 2018 build should fit right in and may finally get to stretch its legs...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Count me in for #3 if you’re able to make it happen. I’ll swing by or holler at y’all once you work out all the details

Comment

Robert which one would be easiest to handle in .300 PRC? maybe neither? kinda want to play with y'all at 1500 yards

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                              Robert which one would be easiest to handle in .300 PRC? maybe neither? kinda want to play with y'all at 1500 yards

Number 1 with a Sendero contour and a good brake would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post

I bought a tier 1 last year with the Proof barrel in .28 Nosler. I added the Area 419 Hellfire brake.

It's a pussycat
                                Last edited by wilydawg; 12-21-2019, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X