• Show
Clear All

#1 is my choice.

It’s gonna be a winner!

Comment

Comment

#2!

Comment

#1, now the next hard thing will be picking a color pattern.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Saltyag15 View Post
                  Thanks for tallying that up.

Question for Robert. If things keep going the way they are, Option 2 will be eliminated. When that happens, would it be possible for those of us who voted for #2 to recast a vote for one of the other two options?
                  This isn’t impeachment voting! You get one chance and it’s over, no revoting until you get what you want lol

Comment

I know these are going to be built on a defiance action, but which defiance action? I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed in one of the threads. I searched, but couldn't find the answer.

The reason I ask is I saw an ad from Defiance earlier today for their new version of the tenacity... The revised Tenacity now features an integral lug and they claim to guarantee the headspace within .001.

To be honest, I am not knowledgeable enough to know the difference between the pinned version and the one with integral lug, but figured it would be good to clarify which action this build will use.

Comment

I find the lack of faith in number two disturbing.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                        I find the lack of faith in number two disturbing.

Sierracharlie out…

its a lost cause. my vote is vetoed

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                          its a lost cause. my vote is vetoed

I know I’ve lost hope lol. Waiting to see how it shakes out so I can decide what I’m gonna do.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by larryz71 View Post
                            I know these are going to be built on a defiance action, but which defiance action? I apologize in advance if this has already been addressed in one of the threads. I searched, but couldn't find the answer.

The reason I ask is I saw an ad from Defiance earlier today for their new version of the tenacity... The revised Tenacity now features an integral lug and they claim to guarantee the headspace within .001.

To be honest, I am not knowledgeable enough to know the difference between the pinned version and the one with integral lug, but figured it would be good to clarify which action this build will use.

It will be a version of the new tenacity. Was kind of surprised they let the cat out of the bag before SHOT........and why I wasn't saying which one yet It will have a couple of cosmetic differences. Replacement bolts will be pretty reasonably priced and tolerances will allow for pre-fit barrels. Should make this action pretty versatile for those wanting to use it as a switch barrel rig, or change chamberings down the road.

Comment

2020 TBH/APR Final vote

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              It will be a version of the new tenacity. Was kind of surprised they let the cat out of the bag before SHOT........and why I wasn't saying which one yet It will have a couple of cosmetic differences. Replacement bolts will be pretty reasonably priced and tolerances will allow for pre-fit barrels. Should make this action pretty versatile for those wanting to use it as a switch barrel rig, or change chamberings down the road.

This isn’t helping me make a reasonable decision Robert. [emoji16]

Sierracharlie out…
                              Last edited by sierracharlie338; 12-18-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                This isn’t helping me make a reasonable decision Robert. [emoji16]

Sierracharlie out…
                                hahah, me either... Thanks, Robert!

Comment

Working...
                                X