No announcement yet.

The 2020 TBH/APR Special Planning Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of folks who made accounts just for this thread or last years build coming out of the wood works....

Comment

Double post
      Last edited by DWA; 12-16-2019, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Lots of folks who made accounts just for this thread or last years build coming out of the wood works....
        Yep.

I cant wait. Missed out last year. I'm just ready to see the options yall decide on then I'll decide on what cartridge and barrel length.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Yep, Last year there was a bunch that just joined for the group buy, some of which bought multiple rifles that got there's months before some of us long time members. Was pretty aggravating. Fortunately all that aggravation was gone when I received my rifle. Will be interesting to see how that is handled this time. Even though I'm not getting in on this years group TBH buy I am very appreciative of Robert and the APR guys for doing this for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Dieselman View Post
            Hmmm... Think I’ll have to drop by APR since I’m off work and gonna be up that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I think they are closed on Monday FYI.

Comment

I am in for a carbon 6.5 PRC this year.

Comment

7mm 08

The wife shooting my 7mm 08 from last year. This thing is a tack driver
                Attached Files

Comment

crap don't know why it sideways. just lay down and look at the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    Yep, Last year there was a bunch that just joined for the group buy, some of which bought multiple rifles that got there's months before some of us long time members. Was pretty aggravating. Fortunately all that aggravation was gone when I received my rifle. Will be interesting to see how that is handled this time. Even though I'm not getting in on this years group TBH buy I am very appreciative of Robert and the APR guys for doing this for us.
                    I noticed. The topic has been brought up several times but not by the powers at be. Im also interested to see how it shakes out

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      I don’t think the guys at APR did anything intentional about the order. They don’t know who are long term members or not. I think most of the order in which they were produced came along the lines of the components being available. I was one of the first to order mine in 2018 and one of the last to get mine. Simply because Curtis couldn’t produce the short mag action. The guys handled it very professionally and got me in a Lone Peak instead. It’s nothing personal or about how long you have been a member.

Comment

My goal is to have this thing decided by the end of this week. I think we have it nailed down to 3 possibilities so far based on all the comments. I may start a new thread with pics tomorrow, so we can start the vote with a clean slate.

Comment

Originally posted by gfulton View Post
                          I think they are closed on Monday FYI.

Gotta work 1/2 on Tuesday and off till Jan.6th... definitely think I’ll have a little time.. thanks for the heads up on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                            My goal is to have this thing decided by the end of this week. I think we have it nailed down to 3 possibilities so far based on all the comments. I may start a new thread with pics tomorrow, so we can start the vote with a clean slate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                              Good idea! Can’t wait to see the final verdict.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                                I don’t think the guys at APR did anything intentional about the order. They don’t know who are long term members or not. I think most of the order in which they were produced came along the lines of the components being available. I was one of the first to order mine in 2018 and one of the last to get mine. Simply because Curtis couldn’t produce the short mag action. The guys handled it very professionally and got me in a Lone Peak instead. It’s nothing personal or about how long you have been a member.

Absolutely. I hope my post didn't come off to sound like I meant they did anything intentional. The guys at APR were doing everything in there power to get the rifles out as fast as they could. I absolute love my 2019 build and if I don't have so many irons in the fire I would be all over this one as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X