X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d like to see a lightweight build

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
      Personally, a lot of the appeal is doing something different every year and not just repeat after repeat. Last years build is beyond amazing and is my go to for hunting now but I would like to see something fun or fits a different niche.
      Yep 👍🏻

Ag carbon stock, tt, defiance sa, (switchlug would be sweet) and 3 or 3b 18-22”...

Count me in 100%!

Comment

I would love to see the build with a Manners EH1-A stock. That would make for longer lead times but I have come to really like that stock. Without that option, i would prefer to have a barreled action similar to last year's options.

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
          Personally, a lot of the appeal is doing something different every year and not just repeat after repeat. Last years build is beyond amazing and is my go to for hunting now but I would like to see something fun or fits a different niche.
          I agree and support this idea. I'm just being selfish in what I am wanting at the moment

Comment

I've never been into the custom gun deal, but this classic hunter might pull me in... The longer I hunt in STX the more I've been rifle hunting, and the more these guns make me drool.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              I really like my short 7mm-08 from last build. I'd like another short lightweight. Something similar to this: 6.5 Creed or 7mm-08, Defiance Deviant Ultralight action, 20" Proof Research Lite Sendero CF barrel, AG composites Privateer stock, Trigger Tech trigger.
              This.

Comment

6.5 Creed or 7mm-08, Defiance Deviant Ultralight action, 20" Proof Research Lite Sendero CF barrel, AG composites Privateer stock, Trigger Tech trigger.

This sounds good... I'd be in for sure
                Last edited by WACK N STACK; 12-05-2019, 01:04 PM. Reason: did not quote the right post.

Comment

Robert, are you leaning towards a particular build? One of the great things about the tbh builds is the value for the money. What type of build do you think would give us the most bang for the buck?

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                    Robert, are you leaning towards a particular build? One of the great things about the tbh builds is the value for the money. What type of build do you think would give us the most bang for the buck?
                    The absolute best bang for the buck will be something with a steel barrel and AG stock. That could be a heavy build or lighter version, but it will come in at an awesome price with a best-case delivery timeline. Pretty much anything is on the table at this point(except Manners stocks). I personally like several of the ideas that have been floated so far, though some are probably pushing out to a place that will make it cost prohibitive for a lot of folks to participate.

Comment

I could handle a heavy with an AG adjustable stock and steel barrel.

Comment

I would prefer a build similar to last year or the “classic” build that has been mentioned.

My only real requirement, is a left hand model. Stop discriminating.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
                          I could handle a heavy with an AG adjustable stock and steel barrel.
                          Me too. Only way I will be able to swing it this year is if it’s on the affordable end like last year.

Comment

I’m very impressed with my AG stock from last years build. AG has enough stock options to cover just about angle you could take in a rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrail18 View Post
                              I’m very impressed with my AG stock from last years build. AG has enough stock options to cover just about angle you could take in a rifle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What’s the company name for AG I’m having a brain fart.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                What’s the company name for AG I’m having a brain fart.

Sierracharlie out…
                                AG Composites

Composite rifle stocks, designed and manufactured using state-of-the-art technologies and materials.

Comment

Working...
                                X