No announcement yet.

ziess conquest v4 vs leupold and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a v4 and a vx3i, while I like the vx3i the Zeiss is way 'crisper' to me. For me, I will buy Zeiss from now on. The turrets on the Zeiss track extremely well and imo is a better scope for around the same price.

Comment

just ordered the v4 4-16x44. I went Duplex redicle instead of the zmoa. I hope I dont regret that part but i plan to dial instead of use holdovers

Comment

Zeiss

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
          just ordered the v4 4-16x44. I went Duplex redicle instead of the zmoa. I hope I dont regret that part but i plan to dial instead of use holdovers
          You buy from RHR?

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
            You buy from RHR?
            I don't know what RHR is lol but no I have a discount program I am part of and was able to get a smoking deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              I don't know what RHR is lol but no I have a discount program I am part of and was able to get a smoking deal.
              They are selling them for $669 just like you ordered. I was just curious if that is who you went with. Nice scope

Comment

got a good deal on a 5-25x50 HD 5 last year, great glass... i can't really say if it is better than any of my VX3 but i can say, it's a great scope, you won't be disappointed with the Zeiss

Comment

That's probably a good choice. It looks like the zeiss basically has the same cds dial deal that leupold does...
                  I've narrowed down the that same v4 and the VX-5HD in 3-15x44.
                  Decisions, decisions..

Comment

I have a Zeiss V6 and the fit and finish is amazing. I was worried about dropping that kind of money after a somewhat disappointing HD5 (The glass is good Just some slop in the parallax adjustment). I wanted a simple reticle for hunting and the tri-plex style is perfect. I dropped an Axis at 350 yards two weeks ago, dialed up and done deal. The zero stop requires tools but it works great. I have not put them side by side but the glass is up there with my nightforce scopes. Obviously in low light I cannot use the zoom range, but at the mid range, less than 15x, you can get in trouble with legal shooting hours.

Comment

Working...
                    X