• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
    I sold it like a dummy haha

Ouch haha

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Sir, I personally believe the 223 with this ammo beats the heck out of any 350 Legend. I’ve seen the results and it perplexes me. I have no experience with the 350 Legend but have used the 357, and 35 Remington extensively with underwhelming results, a 35 Whelen they ain’t.

The 243 can buck is a light weight rifle. Frankly, the above ammo leaves me wondering why any of us would need more especially under 200 yards with a clear shot.
      Last edited by Johnny44; 12-01-2019, 03:03 PM.

Comment

6.5 Grendel or just keep shooting the 223.
        This deer dropped with massive damage from a 223
        69 grain ppu . Cheap, leaves big holes , and his savage likes them
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys, I knew I could count on y'all! If I can get an aftermarket stock with a short LOP, I'm almost set on the CZ in 6.5 Grendel.

Beautiful ex-rifle TXAg!

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            Thanks guys, I knew I could count on y'all! If I can get an aftermarket stock with a short LOP, I'm almost set on the CZ in 6.5 Grendel.

Beautiful ex-rifle TXAg!
            Boyds will go as short as 12 3/4" from what I'm seeing on 527 stocks

Comment

Have you tried the reduced recoil rounds from Hornady? Think it’s called Custom Lite and it performs great. Had a hunter shoot a red stag with it in .270, stag didn’t go 80 yards with a heart shot.

Comment

I built a 350 Legend in the AR platform. Recoil is non existent in the gas gun. The ammo is pretty cheap, and it is scary accurate. I haven't tried it at 200, but 125 is a chip shot.

Comment

Working...
                X