New 6CM finished up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    It will be 41+ gr of 4350. How much depends on powder lot and what the barrel wants.
    Thanks, that APR 6mm had a great season this year as my do everything hunting rifle, and I've yet to lose an animal with it. I like those Berger 105s too - great conical wound cavities that balance lethality with meat preservation. So much so that I'm planning on trying out their 140s in my APR 6.5CM next.

Comment

Originally posted by Balcones_Walker View Post
      Thanks, that APR 6mm had a great season this year as my do everything hunting rifle, and I've yet to lose an animal with it. I like those Berger 105s too - great conical wound cavities that balance lethality with meat preservation. So much so that I'm planning on trying out their 140s in my APR 6.5CM next.

Nice! We shot 2 more bucks yesterday with the 105 hybrid. I'm starting to be impressed.

Comment

Nice! We shot 2 more bucks yesterday with the 105 hybrid. I'm starting to be impressed.

Those 105s are money! Shot those out of a custom 243 for a while

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I’ve put quite a few animals down with my 6CM. A couple weeks back it was a doe at 320. Literally the fastest dropped animal I’ve seen to date. Her hind end was on the ground before we heard the report of the projectile hitting her. Her neck and head were the only things off the ground at that point. Couple years ago I dropped another doe at 404 and one at 598 on the same day, but they were both a 6x47. Pretty much identical velocity, but a 105 Hybrid instead.

Comment

Working...
          X