Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Need Scope Suggestion 6.5 PRC APR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ended up going with the Swaro Z6 in 5-30x50.

I have an F1 5-25 ATACR if I want to stretch it out but right now it will mainly be for hunting.

What rings do y’all recommend? I have been liking the Vortex rings which I was told are seekins.

Low or medium for the Z6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

I have an F1 5-25 ATACR if I want to stretch it out but right now it will mainly be for hunting.

What rings do y’all recommend? I have been liking the Vortex rings which I was told are seekins.

Lows on a 50mm obj and Vortex are made by Seekins, go Seekins they’re a few dollars cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by H-D View Post
        I went Leupold VX6-HD 4-24x52 with illumination
        This! I have this one on my 28 Nosler and it’s awesome! I have the VX6HD 3-18x50 on my new APR and it’s great too but if you want more magnification get the 4-24. My favorite thing about these that others don’t offer is the way the zero stop works. Check it out if you haven’t already.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post

Seekins, NF Ultralight, or Talley would be my go tos for that glass. You’re correct the Vortex rings are Seekins. The higher end rings are anyways.

Comment

Working...
          X