No announcement yet.

What scope for $800-1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks bud, much appreciated on feedback.

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    I have not seen that issue on the ETR yet, but have on some of the other models. It’s one of the reasons I keep my recommendations limited to the ETR model.

Comment

I have the 5-24 vx6 on my 280 ackley...love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
        I have the 5-24 vx6 on my 280 ackley...love it!!

I’m still waiting on mine to get to the house. It’ll be here this week and the rifle is still with Chad and Dallas Custom Reloads. The work up Thursday was 1/2” MOA at 200 yards, 3154 FPS using 162 gr. The rifle should finished and get home this week also. I’ll try and get to the range and give an opinion the following week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
          I’m still waiting on mine to get to the house. It’ll be here this week and the rifle is still with Chad and Dallas Custom Reloads. The work up Thursday was 1/2” MOA at 200 yards, 3154 FPS using 162 gr. The rifle should finished and get home this week also. I’ll try and get to the range and give an opinion the following week.

What did he charge?

Comment

$599 for the complete work up plus 50 rounds of his ammo and he reloaded another 60 rounds or so from once fired brass.

Comment

Got my leupold in today and holy crap. This thing is a tank! Never had glass so nice!

Comment

Red Hawk Rifles, has some good deals, Most of mine are Leupold, but love the ZIESS 5X25X50 FOR 699.00....

Comment

Working...
                X