Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AR 10 in 260...Anyone have one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My friend has one. It shoots lights out and will put a big Missouri buck on the ground hard but it's definitely a blind gun.

Gary

Comment

AR 10 in 260...Anyone have one?

Originally posted by aggieman08 View Post
      Why does the bolt carrier have to be changed out when changing from 243 win to 260 rem?

Was having ejection issues with the single ejector from the factory bcg
      (.243) and have gone with the double ejector to hopefully address the issue.
      Don’t know that I needed to, it I did anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Target-panic; 03-26-2019, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cb4128 View Post
        I put together the LaRue Ultimate Upper kit and have it in .260 remington.

Really fun gun to shoot and mine likes the Hornady ELDM 130gr factory loads - I went with the 22" barrel.

It's perfect for hogs, deer and varmints - I've shot all of these with this rifle since putting it together last summer.

Send me a pm if you want more info on pricing and any other details!
        Thanks...I've got a buddy checking some things out for me. Will get in touch in a few days. Like I've posted before, the Grendel and 260 are my favorite calibers for ANY Texas game.

Comment

Why 260 over Creedmoor? So many more options available for the manbun now.

Comment

I don't think i'd look any further than a Larue UU kit. It is definitely one of, if not the best, values out there right now.

Comment

I've done the LaRue Ultimate Upper kit. Order one and use your order number to get a LaRue lower as well and you've got a sweet build

Comment

Just got off the phone with Larue....Expect a 22 week wait on the kit to be shipped!

Comment

Working...
                X