No announcement yet.

$42.6M in cuts at Ft. Hood to fund border wall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the border situation is out of hand. Have a brother with a place 45mi from the border and a few years back the illegal activity was frequent but didnt seem to bother him. now he's screaming BUILD THE WALL ! The big picture is the dems want the votes and they're on a big push to get as many in as possible to change the vote while at the same time changing the voting laws. We dont wake up fast its gonna be over for the next generation - need to have the military on the border until the wall is built BUILD THE WALL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
      the border situation is out of hand. Have a brother with a place 45mi from the border and a few years back the illegal activity was frequent but didnt seem to bother him. now he's screaming BUILD THE WALL ! The big picture is the dems want the votes and they're on a big push to get as many in as possible to change the vote while at the same time changing the voting laws. We dont wake up fast its gonna be over for the next generation - need to have the military on the border until the wall is built BUILD THE WALL !!!
      x100

Comment

Originally posted by txhunt7 View Post
        i wish in the mean time we could send troops down there to help patrol the border.

Comment

I’m in favor of taking money from ANYWHERE to BUILD THE **** WALL!!!

Comment

Military personnel won’t help on the border until the laws are changed in regards to otms...one foot on us soil & you are entitled to the bogus asylum system. Neither will a wall at least where the river comes into play as it would need to be constructed in the middle of the Rio Grande river.

They work for the illegal thugs not wanting to get caught...not saying neither are needed as they are, just worthless in the one aspect on this crisis regarding non Mexican due to congress neglecting their duties

Comment

I think deep down we all knew Mexico wasn't paying for crap. But we knew we had a president with balls to make the wall happen and that's all that matters.

Comment

Why can't the National Guard be used to help patrol the border? Don't they do weekend stints and 2 weeks every summer? Couldn't all the NG units be staggered to have year round security on the border?

Comment

R's were in charge the last two years. Why was it not funded then? The entire political class is against the wall. The only people who want it are us mere citizens.

It's just another political football game. Both parties could care less about how illegal immigration affects the people they claim to represent.

Comment

Then need to take a little from everywhere to fund it.

Can they start a gofund me for the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                      I think deep down we all knew Mexico wasn't paying for crap. But we knew we had a president with lack of respect for the people to lie to our faces pretending we were stupid enough to believe it.
                      FIFY

The wall isn't going to do anything but make some well connected contractors rich and move the problem... just like the current crackdown at high-traffic entry points has pushed it out to the small places that are now overwhelmed.

The racism is tough to see and disappointing-- definitely not part of a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        FIFY

The wall isn't going to do anything but make some well connected contractors rich and move the problem... just like the current crackdown at high-traffic entry points has pushed it out to the small places that are now overwhelmed.

The racism is tough to see and disappointing-- definitely not part of a solution.
                        Racism?

Comment

For those of you who don't live right on the border or have a barrier..... If you don't think they work you're wrong. Just because a percentage will still get through doesn't make it the same as 100% getting through. SMH The idea that people say it won't stop ALL illegal traffic just boggles my mind. Of course it won't! It'll greatly slow down and make illegal entry vastly more difficult. Then we can concentrate resources at hot points along the border. To nit pick about where the money is coming from is also ridiculous. If I say I'm going to give you money out of my left pocket and then you get pizzed because I give it to you out of my right. Get over it. If you don't like the idea of the wall fine... say it. If you don't like Trump fine..... say it.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleBubba View Post
                            Racism?
                            Definitely

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                              The wall ain’t going to work, might slow them down a few secs but they’ll climb it, dig under it or sawzall it.
                              That looks like it needs to be charged, electrically!

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                                Yup. Just a few years ago Fort Hood has some massive new football stadium built for some reason. Meanwhile... we had A hard enough time getting dookie paper.
                                2/20 FA 4th ID 1999. Every latrine in the baracks had stacks of those course brown paper towels stolen whoops I mean borrowed from the public restrooms at the PX because they couldn’t afford toilet paper. Top said he wouldn’t ask where we got em but recommended we go to sick call to have our *******s inspected for lacerations. ****ographic posters were ordered to be removed by some Division female O6 that day as well. To which Top remarked “the Army is now run by flat dicks”. Good inspection that day. Glad yall have a football stadium to go with the baseball complex. 😂😂

Comment

Working...
                                X