No announcement yet.

Hearing Protection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wear these around my neck. Easy to put in real quick when hunting.

Comment

I went with plugs. Had a local hearing place take molds and sent them off. Ordered two sets of Westone plugs. I have a set of defendear passive hunters for hunting. I wear these anytime I am taking a rifle without a suppressor, duck hunting, or dove hunting. Then have a set of the solid plugs to the range. Love them both. I didn’t like anything digital because you lose direction, and duck/deer hunting I needed to know direction.

Comment

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by bk_tradguy88 View Post
            I went with plugs. Had a local hearing place take molds and sent them off. Ordered two sets of Westone plugs. I have a set of defendear passive hunters for hunting. I wear these anytime I am taking a rifle without a suppressor, duck hunting, or dove hunting. Then have a set of the solid plugs to the range. Love them both. I didn’t like anything digital because you lose direction, and duck/deer hunting I needed to know direction.
            Me too- plus muffs off the bench. My plugs are just plugs and totally comfortable. Plugs only for hunting. Hate wearing plugs dove hunting but I am not going to give away any more of my remaining hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post

X2 on these for the price, but we had a company come to our work and they had injection molding fit and are by far the best i have had, bought 2 pair, one for work and one for shooting. Different styles and color, hunting, radio capable , etc. but can't think of the name right now. Like 50 a pair for the regular ones.

Comment

Originally posted by cattlelackranch View Post

X3 on these, i wear them everytime the gun comes outta the truck!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, sounds like a good set of plugs should be enough for hunting and use plugs with muffs for practice. Thanks fellas!

Comment

Working...
                  X