ELR Competitions in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
    I’m getting into some long range shooting and working with a budget. I want to know your opinion on a long range class or at least a source of education to read that y’all recommend. I live east of Dallas. Thanks

Post 42 guy on the right. Jay Monych would be my first thought and he shoots in your area

Comment

So I know this is an old thread, but looking for some info. I see on the website it shows a rimfire class, but it doesn’t appear that any of the 4-5 2021 shoots will be doing rimfire. I’ve been considering getting into NRL22, but the long range game seems like it’d be fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
        So I know this is an old thread, but looking for some info. I see on the website it shows a rimfire class, but it doesn’t appear that any of the 4-5 2021 shoots will be doing rimfire. I’ve been considering getting into NRL22, but the long range game seems like it’d be fun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        There will be some added soon to the ELRSO schedule. We have a monthly rimfire ELR shoot that will start back up in February held in Santo, Tx. The S&S folks hold a few throughout the year just North of Denton as well. There are enough opportunities to make it worth jumping in and giving it a shot.

Comment

Working...
        X