6.5 Grendel on Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Thanks, those are his go to's if he's not playing ball. We took him to the Troubadors show when they played near our deer lease. I bet no less than 8 people have tried to trade him out of that hat. New Braunfels/Gruene is is favorite road trip in the summer time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Love that Troubadors hat. You raising him right, hoss.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
      What kind of muzzle velocities are you getting out of the 12.5" barrel?
      Right over 2300fps suppressed.

Comment

As I've posted before...just look at my Avatar pic...Nah, Grendel is no good, lol??

Seriously, it's my favorite Deer, Hog caliber in the AR platform now.

Comment

Here is at 200yds with my 6.5 Grendel, shot Red Hines at 155yds. I'm about 95% Bow, but enjoy the Grendel.

God Bless
          Bish
          Attached Files

Comment

6.5 Grendel on Deer

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            As I've posted before...just look at my Avatar pic...Nah, Grendel is no good, lol??

Seriously, it's my favorite Deer, Hog caliber in the AR platform now.

Thats it. Yall done talked me into it. Happy Valentines day to me!!! My wife don’t know it yet, but she just bought me an upper.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              Thats it. Yall done talked me into it. Happy Valentines day to me!!!

Good choice. Coincidentally shot this pig about an hour ago in my backyard. Angling shot, tons of penetration and such a pig exit some guts popped out when loading onto FEL.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                Good choice. Coincidentally shot this pig about an hour ago in my backyard. Angling shot, tons of penetration and such a pig exit some guts popped out when loading onto FEL.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Nice shooting and a much easier way to get them loaded

Comment

I run a 18” JP barrel on a Frankenstein build, and that think is lights out. I shoot factory 123 sst with a can. It’s perfect for deer hogs etc. this is my 3rd JP barrel I’ve built with all of them are 3/4 inch groups, 5 shot groups not the weak 3 shot groups some guys brag about. I’ve ran mine out to 800 on steel and shot a hog at 450 yards this last season. This is my go to gun for myself and my 7 yo daughter. Low recoil and suppressed awesome setup

Comment

Thats it. Yall done talked me into it. Happy Valentines day to me!!! My wife don’t know it yet, but she just bought me an upper.

You won't be sorry....

Comment

Some of the videos on youtube show 1/2” to 1” at 100. The PSA 20” 6.5 creedmore AR hits steel at 1000 repeatedly. They have come a loooong way

Shot the psa grendel today on the led sled.. its not the gun shot under a half in 3 shot group at 50 yards. I believe it's the way I shoot. The trigger travel and weight make it hard for me to shoot off a rest. I'm gonna put a single stage 2.5 lb cmc in it next week and hope I can learn to shoot it with time.. I have no problem shooting my bolt guns off bags or a rest..

Comment

Working...
                      X