Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
    Lots of nice rifles there yesterday ready to be picked up
    I got mine today and holly freekin crap. This rifle is absolutely INCREDIBLE!

I’m not going to lie, I was getting pretty aggravated. Since June every 2 weeks I was being told 2 more weeks. If they would have just said it will be 3 months I would have been cool with it. Anyway like several of you said the wait is absolutely worth it. If this shoots half as good as it looks I’ll be in heaven. Thank you APR. I have a safe full of guns I’d be willing to sell to get another one like this. Headed to the range in the morning.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post

I’m not going to lie, I was getting pretty aggravated. Since June every 2 weeks I was being told 2 more weeks. If they would have just said it will be 3 months I would have been cool with it. Anyway like several of you said the wait is absolutely worth it. If this shoots half as good as it looks I’ll be in heaven. Thank you APR. I have a safe full of guns I’d be willing to sell to get another one like this. Headed to the range in the morning.
      Man that is nice! I wasn’t a fan of the spiral fluting but it looks good!

Comment

Looks awesome sir!

Comment

Alright after following this thread the whole time I’ve decided I’m in for 2 on next years order

Comment

Glad you like it! Sorry for the miscommunication at the finish line. I take some responsibility for that. The first 85% of them went ridiculously smooth. The last 15% have been the problem children No excuses, but there have been some supply issues to work through. We are down to a single long action build(unexpected supply issue on L/A std boltface), and the handful of 20" 7mm barrels that just delivered.

Hope it exceeds your expectations, and sorry for the delay. Anybody else still waiting..........we're almost there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Glad you like it! Sorry for the miscommunication at the finish line. I take some responsibility for that. The first 85% of them went ridiculously smooth. The last 15% have been the problem children No excuses, but there have been some supply issues to work through. We are down to a single long action build(unexpected supply issue on L/A std boltface), and the handful of 20" 7mm barrels that just delivered.

Hope it exceeds your expectations, and sorry for the delay. Anybody else still waiting..........we're almost there.
              Just my luck that I happen to be the last one ..... maybe some APR swag would help ease the pain...I wear a 2XL shirt and I like a nice cap

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                Just my luck that I happen to be the last one ..... maybe some APR swag would help ease the pain...I wear a 2XL shirt and I like a nice cap
                Lol. I'm sure we can arrange something That one action has been the subject of more phone calls than you can know. Pretty sure I brought it up twice today

Comment

Lol. I'm sure we can arrange something That one action has been the subject of more phone calls than you can know. Pretty sure I brought it up twice today
                  Until then I’ll keep checking my phone and wait for ”APR” incoming call....hopefully soon

Comment

Yep saw that one. It looked sick.

Comment

I don’t have it yet, but tracking says it will be at my FFL on Monday and I’m stoked!! Thanks again Robert and the rest of the APR Gang!!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Is the single long action the 28 Nosler that has my name on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post

I think its my 280ai but could be wrong

Comment

Dude, I don’t like it, I love it. I apologize for being a bit short on the phone. Like others said the wait was so worth it. Thank you again Robert. I will most definitely be getting another one from you! .

I was able to make it to the range this morning, didn’t have long as the boy had a football game at 11. But I was able to break in the barrel and then quickly put a target out at 200 before I had to leave. I had grabbed a box of federal ammo at the shop when picking it up I used to break in the barrel, a 3 shot group at 200 yards was just under an inch. Don’t think I can shoot better than that. And honestly with it grouping factory ammo like that I don’t really see much point in reloading but since I already bought the dies, brass, and bullets, I guess I will see what it does.

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                              I don’t have it yet, but tracking says it will be at my FFL on Monday and I’m stoked!! Thanks again Robert and the rest of the APR Gang!!
                              Looks great

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post

Your pm box is full.

Comment

Working...
                                X