Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Stick1;14266126]We just got some news for the folks waiting on the short 7mm Proof barrels. Looks like a delivery date of 8-20-19. Wish it was sooner, but at least we have a date now. That should put the rifle deliveries around the first week of September.[/QUOTEi

It will be worth it. At least we have a date Now

Comment

so if we got a steel 20 inch they are in but just waiting in line correct?
      Last edited by raiderholic; 07-25-2019, 11:38 PM. Reason: did not read original message right

Comment

Picked mine up this week and IT IS AWESOME. Can't wait to get it to the range. 6.5prc

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
          We just got some news for the folks waiting on the short 7mm Proof barrels. Looks like a delivery date of 8-20-19. Wish it was sooner, but at least we have a date now. That should put the rifle deliveries around the first week of September.
          What about a 24” 7mm barrel for a 280ai

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
            No kidding, waiting on mine also. Last week they said it would be ready this Wednesday but now its Friday and no word.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCowpoke View Post
              No kidding, waiting on mine also. Last week they said it would be ready this Wednesday but now its Friday and no word.
              If your's is the one with the Kryptec stock, It's in paint right now.

Comment

Originally posted by csmith936 View Post
                Your barrel is here, it is only the 20" proofs that have not come in.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderholic View Post
                  so if we got a steel 20 inch they are in but just waiting in line correct?
                  yep

Comment

awesome thanks

Comment

Took my 28 Nosler to the range today. After zeroing at 100 I shot a few groups at 200. 1 @ .92", 1 @ .88" and 1 @ .79"!

Consistently better than 1/2 MOA.

And I was using factory 162 Precision Hunter ELD-X!

Once I have time to work up a load I'm pretty sure it won't do worse!

Smiling

Comment

yep
                        Any chance the 28 nosler i ordered is getting close?

Comment

Originally posted by sleepymedic1 View Post
                          Any chance the 28 nosler i ordered is getting close?
                          If it’s not a 20” 7mm, it’s getting real close. There aren’t many left

Comment

We just got some news for the folks waiting on the short 7mm Proof barrels. Looks like a delivery date of 8-20-19. Wish it was sooner, but at least we have a date now. That should put the rifle deliveries around the first week of September.
                            Great to hear! I’m still thoroughly impressed y’all have cranked out as many rifles as y’all have in such a short amount of time.

Comment

Aug 20 can’t come fast enough

Comment

If your's is the one with the Kryptec stock, It's in paint right now.
                                Sounds like it could be mine lol 6.5 PRC kryptek stock Tier 2

Comment

Working...
                                X