Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 2019 TBH APR Special Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool pic from AG showing the TBH stocks in process.

Comment

They're getting after it!

Comment

Wow that’s a ton of stocks. Be cool to see photo updates of the build process on what all y’all are doing. Without giving away too many of yalls secrets of course.

Comment

What is the “Texture” meaning on some of the stocks? Is that the grip texture added?

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
            What is the “Texture” meaning on some of the stocks? Is that the grip texture added?
            yes, that's it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              yes, that's it.

Oh. Dang I didn’t even think about that being an option.

Comment

Me either. I'd have done it. And I thought I asked too many questions. I had 1 more to ask !!!!

Comment

yes, that's it.
                  Dang! How hard would it be add this texture after the fact?

Comment

Originally posted by jettech17 View Post
                    Me either. I'd have done it. And I thought I asked too many questions. I had 1 more to ask !!!!

Yeah I thought I was asking for too much on a couple of the things so I was too worried to ask anymore.

Comment

I didn't ask either, didnt want to be too greedy. I had just planned to most likely do it afterwords. Ive never done it but have read about it. Doesnt look as clean but will do the job!
                      Last edited by OSU Fisher; 03-22-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

It's not a textured "grip panel" like a McMillan or Manners. It's just a little texture throughout the paint on the AG paint schemes.

Comment

It's not a textured "grip panel" like a McMillan or Manners. It's just a little texture throughout the paint on the AG paint schemes.

Oh I gotcha. I’m good without it. If I’m in a situation where I can’t hold onto my gun I most likely don’t need to be using this gun.

Comment

That makes more sense. Its also something I may never even miss or feel the need to add down the road. I know a few guys running these stocks and absolutely love them as is! Cant wait!!!

Comment

Seeing that orange stock makes me happy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Am I color blind? Because I thought that was red on those stocks on the right

Comment

Working...
                                X