This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
    SPYPOINT micro. I’ve got a hog there now but tuned in to the stros game. Go ahead and get the convergent also. It’s the real deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve tried that one but can’t get the darn thing to upload pics, I’m blaming user error but I dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
      What cellular cams y’all using I got a feeling that’s gonna be my next upgrade in the war on hogs or a convergent bullet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      My buddy is running the Covert cameras. It has worked well for us.

Saying that,he did say that it quit sending pics yesterday. We are heading out this weekend so we will see what the issue is.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Spartan or Covert is the only way to go. Period

Comment

I run Spartans with good success. If you buy the new ATT version they put a sim card in the box that requires you to buy your data through Spartan and the plans aren't as good as ATT's own plans. You can go to Walmart and buy a $9 sim card (it has to be a specific one) and you can then use ATT's "Buy a Session" plans and they are very affordable for what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
            I run Spartans with good success. If you buy the new ATT version they put a sim card in the box that requires you to buy your data through Spartan and the plans aren't as good as ATT's own plans. You can go to Walmart and buy a $9 sim card (it has to be a specific one) and you can then use ATT's "Buy a Session" plans and they are very affordable for what you get.
            Is your profile pic from the "small pig" video? GREAT video btw....

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
              My buddy is running the Covert cameras. It has worked well for us.

Saying that,he did say that it quit sending pics yesterday. We are heading out this weekend so we will see what the issue is.
              I have three coverts. Issues started happening late this summer. If I was buying all over again I might lean towards Snyper. Hope covert gets it figured out soon. Not horrible issues but darn annoying.

Comment

We also run 3 coverts, that have been great until recently. One isnt sending pics like i would expect (feeder where we always have deer for 4 years now and only a couple pics so far this season compared to the other 2 feeders).

Comment

Has anyone used the Leupold LTO tracker-2, for just looking around? or are they a waste of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Txsurveyor2014 View Post
                    Has anyone used the Leupold LTO tracker-2, for just looking around? or are they a waste of money?
                    If you just want something that tells you "there's a warm blood over there," then sure. It has a whole lot of shortcomings. *Most* people would be happier with a Pulsar Axion.

This is a decent review: https://gunsmagazine.com/gear/leupold-lto-tracker-2-hd/

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                      Yes or go to AT&T and its $5 per SIM card. I just did it.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Yes or go to AT&T and its $5 per SIM card. I just did it.
                        Yes but that would assume the people in your AT&T store are smarter than the people in our AT&T store. It took me 2 trips and 2 SIM cards wasted at $11/each for them to finally give up and tell me they couldn't help me. My buddy went into the same store and talked to the exact same guy 2 weeks before and he gave him a SIM card that worked in his Spartan for free. It was a cluster and I have $22 of trashed SIM cards they won't take back.

Comment

I am looking for a Pulsar Core RXQ30. Can yall point me in the right direction?

Comment

Originally posted by ZachW View Post
                            I am looking for a Pulsar Core RXQ30. Can yall point me in the right direction?
                            Pretty decent entry level scope. Hit up Jason with outdoor legacy (he has the last post previous to yours) and he will hook you up.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
                              Pretty decent entry level scope. Hit up Jason with outdoor legacy (he has the last post previous to yours) and he will hook you up.
                              Thank you very much!

Jason

Comment

I just purchased a Trijicon IR Patrol 300w. Took it out last weekend and was really impressed. I just used it to scan. Next weekend it will be as a clip on with an ACOG.

Comment

Working...
                                X