This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justicetx View Post
    I have a pulsar n355 night vision scope. It developed two damaged pixels in the screen. Looked like two white dots on the screen. I started the warranty process and sent my scope in to sellmark on Monday to get repaired. On Friday I had a brand new scope in my hand. And it was the new n450 model. Customer service like that will keep me buying pulsar. A+ customer service and great products. Can't go wrong.
    That is good to hear. I may send in my N750 soon, pixels are dying left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      You never responded to my question about whether the tail cap was a warrantied item.

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...&postcount=243
      Yes it's a warrantied item. Please send me a PM with your name and USPS shipping address and I will send you a new one.

Comment

Just talked to Jason at Outdoor Legacy, I had a few questions(getting into the thermal game). The dude is in the mountains in New Mexico and he still took the time to call me back and answer all my question. That’s a great way to earn some business!

Strong work and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking at the Academy sales today they have the 4.5 Photon RT for $349 this week.

Is that worth it or did the wraith become the need to have entry level scope?

Comment

Thanks for starting this post, I have had soo... many questions and appreciate all the recommendations. I just need to start saving money to purchase one.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
              Thanks for starting this post, I have had soo... many questions and appreciate all the recommendations. I just need to start saving money to purchase one.

If you haven’t already listen too Jason and Hans on the Late Nightvision Show podcast on YouTube or your podcast app. Mountains of info there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The jury is out at this point in my opinion. I'm holding out hope for AGM and working with them on a dealer agreement as we speak but I think they need some more time to get the ball rolling in the right direction. From what I've seen of the Pythons at the current pricing, they aren't a great bargain. I think time will tell us more about AGM.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                  Just talked to Jason at Outdoor Legacy, I had a few questions(getting into the thermal game). The dude is in the mountains in New Mexico and he still took the time to call me back and answer all my question. That’s a great way to earn some business!

Strong work and thank you
                  Thank you for the kind words! It was pretty rough breathing in all that cool mountain air while we talked.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                    Looking at the Academy sales today they have the 4.5 Photon RT for $349 this week.

Is that worth it or did the wraith become the need to have entry level scope?

https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/sig...dCatid=5411264
                    In my opinion, the Photon does better and night and the Wraith is of course better during the day (like 100X better during the day). There are good reasons to get both, and I'm glad Sightmark kept both in their product line.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
                      In my opinion, the Photon does better and night and the Wraith is of course better during the day (like 100X better during the day). There are good reasons to get both, and I'm glad Sightmark kept both in their product line.

That photon must be pretty awesome at night bc the wraith I’ve played with is bad to the bone at night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Flirpts233

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                          Is it normally blurry or just out of focus?

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Flir PTS 233 is not focusable.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post

I had it on zoom. On normal they’re a little better.

Comment

Jason, what is a good lower price range thermal monocular you would recommend? Just something durable to tote around, look through, and make stalks with. Ive killed so many pigs with rifles and scopes it doesn't do much for me. Thinking bout goin with monocular, getting close and lighting them up before shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X