This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason on behalf of my brother in law. I have thermal and have been following this thread on and off. Well my BIL was looking at buying some thermal or NV.. Everyone seems to have good luck with Jason so I sent him Jason's number from post #1. Not only did Jason go out of his way to ship the thermal after "shipping cut off time" so BIL could get the thermal next day to take care of some swine, but he also called the day after shipping to make sure the thermal had been received and if there were any questions on setting it up. I don't think you get customer service like that anymore! Especially when you have only talked to the guy a couple times on the phone and never meeting in person. BIL said if he ever gets more thermal or NV he knows where he is going and I believe I'll be in the same boat if I ever decide to get more.
    Thanks for taking care of your people Jason, it's much appreciated!
    Thank you VERY much for the kind words. They are appreciate more than you know.

Jason

Comment

I got my PB boar over the weekend. As much as I want a designated thermal for a rifle I really like my old Pulsar N750. I shoot hogs off feeders and it works great. I do have thermal for scanning, that helps a lot. Only bad thing about the N750 is pixels are starting to die overtime and it’s somewhat annoying.

I meant to shoot this hog with the wraith so I could get video but I was in such a rush to put a stock on this boar I grabbed the wrong rifle. When that cell cam goes off at 1 AM I grab a rifle and go running out the door.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by yotethumper; 08-12-2019, 09:36 AM.

Comment

anyone have any experience with a ATN THOR LT?

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
          Stay away from ATN. The old ATNs 640s were decent. The new ATNs are nothing but a headache.
          Last edited by yotethumper; 08-12-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
            Stay away from ATN. The old ATNs 640s were decent. The new ATNs are nothing but a headache.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The UPS man delivered my birthday present today!Click image for larger version

Name:	dTzle05BRDWaR4xQxxlrZw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	24588401

Comment

Lonestar boars has a very good, fair and honest video about the newer ATN 640's. Shows the issues he has with it but not being a jerk a out it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shurshot View Post
                  Without going into great detail, at this point, I would not buy ATN under any circumstances. I quit selling their stuff a few years ago after an extreme amount of defective scopes and their absolutely unacceptable customer service.

I've looked through the LT and in my opinion, it doesn't make sense as a rifle scope. At Sightmark Wraith, Photon RT or even an ATN X-Sight 4k (which I'm not suggesting) would get you just as much yardage, a better image and save you hundred of dollars. The least expensive quality thermal rifle scope I'd suggest is the Pulsar Core RXQ30V for $1,899. It is a great scope since the AMOLED has been recently changed and upgraded, getting a solid 175-200 yard shot out of it is definitely possible now.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                    Well the system works. Thanks Jason. This evening I was finally able to get out and get my rifle zeroed with the new Wraith. After dark I walked into a spot I have had a big hog on camera. Paired the wraith with the Axion XM30 and it all came together. The spot is tight and a challenge to get to quietly. I was able to see him through the brush using the thermal and slipped into position. The Wraith/Sniper Hawg light were a perfect pair and crystal clear.
                    Not sure how I missed this! That's awesome! Glad to hear the Wraith and the Axion are doing the trick for you. That's a great combo.

Jason

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                        DITTO! I have a thermal scope and recently picked up a thermal monocular so I don't have to wave the rifle around scanning. I will post up my field report after a couple of more sits to wring out the monocular. Scope is a dream, and my advice is to forget night vision unless you are seriously into big $$$ and get a thermal.
                        Agree.

Or get a scope with a QD mount and its a scanner and a scope

Takes 5-7 seconds and I am ready to shoot

Comment

Anybody have experience with the AGM Python?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                            Well the system works. Thanks Jason. This evening I was finally able to get out and get my rifle zeroed with the new Wraith. After dark I walked into a spot I have had a big hog on camera. Paired the wraith with the Axion XM30 and it all came together. The spot is tight and a challenge to get to quietly. I was able to see him through the brush using the thermal and slipped into position. The Wraith/Sniper Hawg light were a perfect pair and crystal clear.
                            Congrats, if you think the 66LRX is a perfect pair, you should check out our new Coyote Cannon light, you will be able to see about twice as far with it.

Here is a link to facebook video one of our customers recorded with the ATN 4K Pro and Our Coyote Cannon with the IR 850nm LED. The closest barn in the video was ranged at 1070 yards.

https://www.facebook.com/jacob.berna...3378161377990/

Comment

I have a pulsar n355 night vision scope. It developed two damaged pixels in the screen. Looked like two white dots on the screen. I started the warranty process and sent my scope in to sellmark on Monday to get repaired. On Friday I had a brand new scope in my hand. And it was the new n450 model. Customer service like that will keep me buying pulsar. A+ customer service and great products. Can't go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                                Congrats, if you think the 66LRX is a perfect pair, you should check out our new Coyote Cannon light, you will be able to see about twice as far with it.
                                You never responded to my question about whether the tail cap was a warrantied item.

Comment

Working...
                                X