Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am good to go. Hopefully sighting in this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of great information in this thread! Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
        I think I am good to go. Hopefully sighting in this weekend.

That's good to hear errr Read :-)

Just out of curiosity what was the issue and the fix?

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          That's good to hear errr Read :-)

Just out of curiosity what was the issue and the fix?
          Serious user incompetence.. thought I was on night mode and wasnt.

Comment

Day-B&W Night-Green mode Night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

[emoji1303][emoji16]LOL

I know the feeling, been there many many many times myself :-)

Comment

Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason on behalf of my brother in law. I have thermal and have been following this thread on and off. Well my BIL was looking at buying some thermal or NV.. Everyone seems to have good luck with Jason so I sent him Jason's number from post #1. Not only did Jason go out of his way to ship the thermal after "shipping cut off time" so BIL could get the thermal next day to take care of some swine, but he also called the day after shipping to make sure the thermal had been received and if there were any questions on setting it up. I don't think you get customer service like that anymore! Especially when you have only talked to the guy a couple times on the phone and never meeting in person. BIL said if he ever gets more thermal or NV he knows where he is going and I believe I'll be in the same boat if I ever decide to get more.
                Thanks for taking care of your people Jason, it's much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Silentnight View Post
                  Just wanted to give a shout out to Jason on behalf of my brother in law. I have thermal and have been following this thread on and off. Well my BIL was looking at buying some thermal or NV.. Everyone seems to have good luck with Jason so I sent him Jason's number from post #1. Not only did Jason go out of his way to ship the thermal after "shipping cut off time" so BIL could get the thermal next day to take care of some swine, but he also called the day after shipping to make sure the thermal had been received and if there were any questions on setting it up. I don't think you get customer service like that anymore! Especially when you have only talked to the guy a couple times on the phone and never meeting in person. BIL said if he ever gets more thermal or NV he knows where he is going and I believe I'll be in the same boat if I ever decide to get more.
                  Thanks for taking care of your people Jason, it's much appreciated!

DITTO! I have a thermal scope and recently picked up a thermal monocular so I don't have to wave the rifle around scanning. I will post up my field report after a couple of more sits to wring out the monocular. Scope is a dream, and my advice is to forget night vision unless you are seriously into big $$$ and get a thermal.

Comment

Well the system works. Thanks Jason. This evening I was finally able to get out and get my rifle zeroed with the new Wraith. After dark I walked into a spot I have had a big hog on camera. Paired the wraith with the Axion XM30 and it all came together. The spot is tight and a challenge to get to quietly. I was able to see him through the brush using the thermal and slipped into position. The Wraith/Sniper Hawg light were a perfect pair and crystal clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His little partner in crime the coon stayed around too long and he got whacked too.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post

His little partner in crime the coon stayed around too long and he got whacked too.

[emoji1303][emoji1303]

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
                          [emoji1303][emoji1303]

Now we talking!!’[emoji1689][emoji1689][emoji1689]

Comment

Well...thought I would try the Axion handheld and Wraith combo two nights in a row. Someone showed up early and I had to just use the Wraith as a day scope.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X