Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also set it up on a sled and aim the light what’s best for you then tighten the two screws to hold it in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
      Did you have the IR focused to a spot light or floodlight?
      When I first got mine I could hardly see anything. I figured out I had the light focused to flood light. I twisted it to spit and it washed the display out
      I think so. I held it on my hand and could see the beam focus from a flood to spot light... tried cycling through the low med high.. and its not bright.

I'll try new batteries and see whats what.

Matt

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by r_u_sharp_2 View Post
        I think so. I held it on my hand and could see the beam focus from a flood to spot light... tried cycling through the low med high.. and its not bright.

Matt

[emoji1303]

I'm here to help anyway I can.

I'm now expert or anything like that. I've just played with my Wraith some.

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
          [emoji1303]

I'm here to help anyway I can.

I'm now expert or anything like that. I've just played with my Wraith some.
          Much appreciated.

Comment

Matt

I can't see anything with mine at night. Daytime was fine. Hopefully it's the batteries

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
              I can't see anything with mine at night. Daytime was fine. Hopefully it's the batteries
              Never mind, I still had it in daytime mode lol. I just shot my first hog under my feeder lol. This scope is amazing!

Comment

Swwwweeeet! Yea it takes a little practice on learning the buttons but it’s pretty straight forward

Comment

Originally posted by rossivey View Post
                  I just read your post on having it in daytime and killing your first pig with it.
                  Congratulations [emoji1303]
                  Last edited by Pushbutton2; 08-09-2019, 05:51 AM.

Comment

is $550 on a new wraith a good price. I have a guy selling one that I can buy

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                      is $550 on a new wraith a good price. I have a guy selling one that I can buy

Yes that’s about what they are with tax. Coming from a Trail XQ50 I was very impressed with the wraith HD and its capabilities. It doesn’t have the range of a thermal but once your in 100-150 yds it’ll hang with the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                        Yes that’s about what they are with tax. Coming from a Trail XQ50 I was very impressed with the wraith HD and its capabilities. It doesn’t have the range of a thermal but once your in 100-150 yds it’ll hang with the best.

Get our Coyote Cannon light with the IR 850nm Led and it will allow to identify at around 1000 yards with the Wraith. You can easily count points on a buck at 400 yards. Good luck doing that with Thermal. If you go to our website www.sniperhawglights.com and click on the coyote cannon light, you will see there is a video there using the ATN 4K and the coyote cannon filming some bucks at around 320 yards and you can clearly see the antlers.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                          Get our Coyote Cannon light with the IR 850nm Led and it will allow to identify at around 1000 yards with the Wraith. You can easily count points on a buck at 400 yards. Good luck doing that with Thermal. If you go to our website www.sniperhawglights.com and click on the coyote cannon light, you will see there is a video there using the ATN 4K and the coyote cannon filming some bucks at around 320 yards and you can clearly see the antlers.
                          Is the IR in stock?

Comment

Is the IR in stock?

We are having a tough time keeping the IR 850nm in stock but we should have some more on Tuesday or Wednesday but I can tell you that they wont last long. We do have the IR 940nm in stock but it doesn't shine as far. You will only get about 6-700 yards with the 940nm but it has a lot less red glow to the LED then the 850nm IR. Here is the youtube video of some bucks at 300-350 yards.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

that's a lot of bacon!!

Comment

Working...
                                X