Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith just showed up in the mail. Swapped out mounts and stuck in on the rifle. Paired it with the Sniper Hawg. Hopefully I can sight it in tomorrow evening and test it out tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
      Any dealers on here heard about Sightmark Wraith 4K? it supposed to be in this month.
      Where did you hear this? I was told end of 2019 or 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post

Wraith just showed up in the mail. Swapped out mounts and stuck in on the rifle. Paired it with the Sniper Hawg. Hopefully I can sight it in tomorrow evening and test it out tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        It's nice to sight in during the day then run it at night! I've got to get a .22 with a Picatinny rail for around the house, here's some video with the stock IR light the Wraith comes with on some corn bandits. YouTube did no justice to the video quality for scope, It's definitely high definition looking thru the scope or viewing on the laptop!!!

Comment

Man.. should not have checked into this thread.. got to find a wraith in stock!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WTJim View Post
            Any dealers on here heard about Sightmark Wraith 4K? it supposed to be in this month. I've been on the wait list from the beginning for it. I even suppressed the urge to get the Wraith HD. Wondering if anyone has had one to test out.
            Jim,

Sorry but you've been given really bad info. There are no pre-orders available for the Wraith 4k because the plans haven't even been finalized on it yet and there is no set pricing on it. I've seen the prototype and that's all it is at this point, just a first draft prototype.

I've spoken at length with VP of Sales at Sightmark about the 4K over the last several months and even as recent as last week. It will come at some point but it could be late 4th Qtr of 2019 or it could even get pushed to a 2020 release. We were never given an August delivery date. It wasn't even supposed to be public knowledge but it was put into a catalog in January as a future item and it's been nothing but wild speculation and misinformation since then.

The features, pricing and specs haven’t even been 100% finalized. The Trump tariffs also aren’t helping anything either. For the record, this isn’t a scope that’s a big top secret project already in production and about to randomly show up on dealers door steps tomorrow. It’s a long long ways from that point and as dealers, we literally can’t even place orders for them since dealer and retail pricing haven’t been set. The 4K was mistakenly put into Sightmark’s dealer system as an order-able item but with incorrect pricing earlier in the year. A handful of dealer orders were mistakenly placed but they’ve since all been canceled out of the system and everything will start over when they get closer to production. Again, pricing hasn't been set, so they can't take our orders for an item with an unknown price.

The best advice I can offer is to just hang tight and push the 4K to the back burner for now. There is just too much uncertainty and unknown at this point. I don’t mean that harsh or ugly, it’s just a futile conversation for the time being. It will come but right now....it appears to be a good ways away.

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
              I got to try out my Axion XM30 last weekend that I picked up from Jason at Outdoor Legacy Gear. I am super happy with it. I have hesitated to pull the trigger on thermal due to the cost and the fear of having buyers remorse. I have absolutely zero buyers remorse.......
              Thanks man! Glad you're enjoying it!

Jason

Comment

Alright guys, Opinions on what thermal to buy for around $2k, new or used? I could bump that up a bit if it made a huge difference. Been shopping almost a year now, just haven't pulled the trigger. Scared of regretting the purchase. The FLIR in the classifieds got me researching again, but the $325 external battery pack stings and my only experience is with Pulsar.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                  Alright guys, Opinions on what thermal to buy for around $2k, new or used? I could bump that up a bit if it made a huge difference. Been shopping almost a year now, just haven't pulled the trigger. Scared of regretting the purchase. The FLIR in the classifieds got me researching again, but the $325 external battery pack stings and my only experience is with Pulsar.
                  Save up more. I think $3000 is bare minimum I would spend

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                    Where did you hear this? I was told end of 2019 or 2020.
                    Straight from my contact at the company.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                      Save up more. I think $3000 is bare minimum I would spend
                      That's probably doable, I'm just always hunting a bargain

Comment

Outdoor Legacy,

You’re not harsh at all, you’re passing along your knowledge of what you have learned. I’m passing on mine as well. I have a contact at the company and have had the 4K on preorder since the catalog ran in January. I have checked in monthly for progress and was told August for mine to be in. I’ll be pretty upset if I’ve been lead astray with misinformation because I could have been hunting for months with a Wraith HD...

Comment

Update as of right now. Confirmed the Wraith 4 K won’t be out until 4th quarter 2019 or 1st quarter 2020. I was advised that I will be getting one of the first shipment to arrive...

Comment

Originally posted by yotethumper View Post
                            My wraith just arrived for my suppressed 300 blackout bolt gun. I am going to have some fun lobbing maker subs at pigs. Will get it on video.
                            Well my Wraith still hasn't showed up. Looks like it is lost thanks to USPS...... This is going to be a headache.

Comment

If the problem with USPS is a label that can't be read, I had something ordered that got lost due to the label being unreadable. It showed up months later, had to be handled by hand because of the bad label.
                              Good luck.

Comment

75% of people who want a Wraith HD are still waiting for it to be delivered, and WTJim wants to be put on a list for a product that it unobtanium at this point.

Just get a Wraith HD, dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X