Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Ruger Go Wild Camo...Anyone have One?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picking it up tomorrow!!

Comment

I just saw one of these go wild camo 6.5 creedmoor ar Praco Pawnshop in Waco for $510 used

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
        I just saw one of these go wild camo 6.5 creedmoor ar Praco Pawnshop in Waco for $510 used

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        My Son and I bought today NEW for $489. We love it, now to sight it in!

Comment

Sorry, just noticed the one at the pawn is a CM, we bought the 7mm-08...

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
            No, have not seen this one but I like it as well!
            first time I've seen that one too

Comment

I picked up one today at FW gun show in 6.5 Creedmoor for $479 NIB. Really like the finishes, and expect it to be a shooter.

Comment

Have you shot this gun yet?

Comment

Not sure if you're referring to the CM or 7mm-08 but we sighted in our 7mm. Accurate as usual with Ruger. With the brake the recoil was not bad at all. Final 3 rounds at 100 yards were all touching.

Comment

Broke it in this weekend

1 shot and DRT....not bad and recoil was nothing even on my bad shoulders.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yup...Saw it on your other thread. Y'all had a heck of a weekend. Glad the rifle is what you wished it would be. Merry Christmas and thanks to your son for his service.

Comment

I like.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
                          Not sure if you're referring to the CM or 7mm-08 but we sighted in our 7mm. Accurate as usual with Ruger. With the brake the recoil was not bad at all. Final 3 rounds at 100 yards were all touching.
                          Is the stock the Go Wild and Predator the same besides the color/camo? Just curious if the Go Wild has a better stock or not.

Comment

I'm not sure if they are the same stock. We have a predator but have not shot it this season.

Comment

Just to update...I was not satisfied with the factory magazine, 3+1, so finally purchased the Magpul magazine (308 that fits the American)...10 round capacity today. Tried it out and it's great! Cycled as expected and a perfect fit.

Best price I could find, without ordering, was $39 at Gibson's in Weatherford. Kinda gives it a custom look but that was not my reason for ordering. I just like the option of having more rounds ready without having to take the magazine out and reloading...call me lazy or whatever.

Just FYI for anyone wanting more capacity...

Comment

Good to know those mags work. How much longer are they? That is, how much more do they hang down? Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                                X