• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one66stang View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where's the other 2 shots?

Comment

I bought my first custom rifle from APR back when they had their original TBH special. I have been very happy with the rifle, not only the craftsmanship and accuracy, but by the customer service I received. Anytime I've been in to the shop or had a question it felt like I was talking with family, other builders I've talked to never seemed like they had time for questions.

I had them build me a 260AI and have been pleased with the rifle, accuracy has been anywhere from 0.22" - 0.54" depending on the load I'm running. I was expecting 0.5 MOA, but the repeatable 0.22" was a pleasant surprise.

A lot of people question the expense of a custom build and compare the accuracy to their Remingtons, savages, tikkas etc. These same people have a safe full of "cheaper guns", but the quality will never match that of a single custom. Over the years I've even questioned my own collection, after all I can only shoot/hunt with one rifle at a time. A few of the big builders may have a rifle here and there with similar accuracy, but with APR you're not just paying for accuracy, you're paying for craftsmanship, attention to detail and CUSTOMER SERVICE. Knowing that each rifle is built one at a time by hand with exacting tolerances is well worth the price of admission.

Sounds like my company may be moving me to Colorado soon, kicking myself I didn't jump on that Tier 1 Carbon Fiber build for a lightweight mountain rifle while I had the chance!!!

Comment

Working...
      X