No announcement yet.

22-250 ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My son has been shooting the 64 grain Power point in his 223, he has killed 2 deer this year with it. I have recovered both bullets in the hide of both deer, both had perfect expansion and retained over 80% of their weight. I can't speak highly enough of these and the accuracy is good around 1" at 100 yards. These are available in 22-250, I would give them a try.

Comment

I use the Hornady 55 grain soft points. Buy them in boxes of 50.

Comment

Originally posted by stx View Post
        I use the Hornady 55 grain soft points. Buy them in boxes of 50.

Where do u find them? Midway shows not available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
          Where do u find them? Midway shows not available

Cabelas if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by stx View Post
            Cabelas if I remember correctly

Thx!

Comment

My savage has a 1 in 12 twist and really likes the Federal Premium 60 gr Nosler Partition. Whitetail and Axis hate it.....in the shoulder or behind it and they either drop or only make it a few yards.

Comment

Originally posted by droptine8850 View Post
                My savage has a 1 in 12 twist and really likes the Federal Premium 60 gr Nosler Partition. Whitetail and Axis hate it.....in the shoulder or behind it and they either drop or only make it a few yards.

Thx!

Comment

I have a hard time finding in my area. I just ordered from these guys price was good and no idea how but they showed up less than 24hrs later.
                  Federal P22250G: Vital-Shok is available with bullets, from the Trophy Bonded family to Nosler, Sierra and Barnes, and features world-class brass, select powders and legendary primers.

Comment

Originally posted by Yelladog View Post
                    I have a hard time finding in my area. I just ordered from these guys price was good and no idea how but they showed up less than 24hrs later.
                    Federal P22250G: Vital-Shok is available with bullets, from the Trophy Bonded family to Nosler, Sierra and Barnes, and features world-class brass, select powders and legendary primers.

I usually find it a Cabelas or Bass Pro, but that is a great price...if shipping isn't too bad. Usually order several boxes to offset shipping. No tax helps

Comment

Working...
                    X