No announcement yet.

Del ton ar- are they a quality gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got 3 of the rifle kits myself and built two more for family. They are great for the price. I've got less than $500 in each. That being said, my Colt LE6920 is a big notch above the Del-Tons. I wouldn't hesitate getting a Del-Ton. The five I've done were all the M4 complete rifle kits. Just need a lower.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          I have had two of them and can’t say anything bad about them. Would not hesitate to buy another one. I think when it comes to “high end” ARs you normally don’t get what you pay for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            They are a low to middle end gun. I had one as my first AR. It went boom and was reasonably accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Same story here. I've ran mine fairly hard and it works well. It's not a Noveske but it should work for what 90% of us would do

Comment

My go-to daylight pig rifle has a Rock River lower and a DelTon upper that’s been rebarrelled to 6.8 with an ARP barrel. Before the rebarrel it was my coyote gun. It would be the last one I’d get rid of out of the four I own.

Comment

Never had this brand, but I'm not stuck on "the higher the price the better" when it comes to AR platforms for our use. Buy one and if you don't like it, just put it in "classifieds, state ALMOST NEW" and try your luck, lol!

The boys and I shoot AR's in the 556/223 for 150+- yard shots...both for hogs and other critters that "won't eat us." As I've stated so many times before, my favorite AR Texas game critter caliber is the 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

I would consider them a lower-tier

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Most times they go bang you get what you paid for it .

PSA has tons of deals .. to compare it to my POF or Noveske well lets slow down a bit .

For a entry gun get your feet wet and price point have at it . Just do not think its going to be sub MOA at least the several I put together for friends and just plinkers .

Comment

Working...
                    X