Baffle Strike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Man, I would take a look at the thread spec I posted above. Your rolled measurement looks more like an M18 as stick pointed out. It is looking like the barrel threading was not correct. Good news, your can will be back from SiCo before a good Smith fixes that host. A good lesson for all of us to double check factory barrels.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    I have left Silencer Co a voicemail and sent them an email. Still no return call or email.

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
    Side note, I am not real sure I would re use that direct thread adaptor on another host. You know what happened to the barrel, bite the bullet and order another from SiCo.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    I agree.

Comment

I had a can launch with my specwar 7.62 using the ASR mount. One of the craziest things I've ever experienced while firing a gun. Ended up sending the can back to Silencer Co who repaired it and replaced the muzzle break mount without question. Even though it's been repaired and upgraded I've never had much confidence in the can since the incidence.

I've never had an issue on my direct thread cans, after my experience with the ASR mount, that's all I trust now.

Comment

Working...
      X