No announcement yet.

Dick’s Sporting Goods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has to be true because it is trending on my fb.

I wonder how this will affect the field and stream store that is attached physically to the one near me. Hmm...

Comment

I don't see how they've stayed in business this long. Worse than Gander Mountain ever was.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Can you boycott a place you don't shop at ?
        I've never been there, and I ain't going back!

That's about as close as you can get to a boycott I guess

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          They are overpriced anyways. They had a 25% off all guns sale before Christmas. The same rifle I could get at ****'s with the 25% off was the same price at Bass Pro.

I still remember people on here thinking they got a good deal LOL.
          Typically bass pro is the highest priced, the field and stream by my house that did the 25 off priced match before the discount as well, bought a shotgun that was 1699 at bass pro they had it for 1769, they matched it and took a extra hundred off and then got the 25, so for me it was a good deal, wonder if they will clearance out all their mags and guns ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
            I don't see how they've stayed in business this long. Worse than Gander Mountain ever was.
            LOL
            so true

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
              I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
              It's a logical policy
              Originally posted by ShaBow View Post
              Could be logical if you didn't have them heading out fighting for your freedom with firearms you won't allow them to buy at under 21 with the possibility of never returning home.

This^^^ is a problem I have with it. They can fight for our freedom, they can vote, but they can't buy a gun?

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                I would support a company policy to not sell firearms to - 21 years old
                It's a logical policy
                Ok, tell me what's "logical" about that? My son killed his first deer at age 6 with an AR-15. He's now 18, and there is absolutely no reason that he should be prohibited from buying any firearm. If we are going to make laws based on the lowest denominator, you won't like the outcome.

Comment

Heard that on the radio during my drive in today. I never bought a firearm from them (mostly overpriced) and can't even remember the last time I was in one even though there is one two miles from my house.

Funny that this chain has a woman as president. Not sexist but it's just funny.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
                    What real hunter shops at Dickies any way? Worst store ever in my opinion.
                    x2.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                      Ok, tell me what's "logical" about that? My son killed his first deer at age 6 with an AR-15. He's now 18, and there is absolutely no reason that he should be prohibited from buying any firearm. If we are going to make laws based on the lowest denominator, you won't like the outcome.
                      Why can he buy guns but not buy beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
                        Will this include their field and stream stores? Their gun selection is pretty nice, better than arcademy and bass pro

Yes. No more AR style rifles or high capacity magazines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          This^^^ is a problem I have with it. They can fight for our freedom, they can vote, but they can't buy a gun?
                          Can't buy beer or rent a car either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                            I have a problem with that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                              They did stop years ago. The AR found in the trunck of sandy hook killer was purchased at Dicks. I use to work at dicks, in the outdoor department.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

They carried them in the field and stream stores and will no longer be doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Good question! If he's "responsible" enough to die for his country, how is he not responsible enough to drink.

Comment

Working...
                                X