No announcement yet.

Leupold CDS Turrets......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should have asked this before and haven't read the instructions all the way.

Zeroing the turret...zero remove and place 0 on hash mark or does it pop up like a Nikon and some of the others?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you get one of these CDS turrets installed on a Leupold scope that doesn't have a tall turret on it already?

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Killer View Post
        Can you get one of these CDS turrets installed on a Leupold scope that doesn't have a tall turret on it already?
        From the Leupold website:

20. Can I get the CDS system on an older scope?

Most likely the answer is yes. We can install the CDS system on scopes dating all the way back to the late 1980’s. But please call 1-800-LEUPOLD first before sending in product so we can verify the modification can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by kc5rkg View Post
          From the Leupold website:

20. Can I get the CDS system on an older scope?

Most likely the answer is yes. We can install the CDS system on scopes dating all the way back to the late 1980’s. But please call 1-800-LEUPOLD first before sending in product so we can verify the modification can be done.
          Ok, cool. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Should have asked this before and haven't read the instructions all the way.

Zeroing the turret...zero remove and place 0 on hash mark or does it pop up like a Nikon and some of the others?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Most of them have 3 small Allen screws that you loosen, turn to zero, retighten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
            X