Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

best deals on bullets for reloading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best deals on bullets for reloading...

Who do you find has the best prices/deals on component bullets either in bulk or smaller quantities?

You really just have to watch several places and snag them as the come up. These are just a few

Midway
    Natchez shooter supply
    Graf and sons
    Powder valley

There’s a few more I frequent but can’t think of them at the moment.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Midsouth Shooters Supply is another. I go to MidwayUSA first because they ship quickly and not too expensively. I go to Natchez last because they ship slow and expensively.

LWD

Comment

Yep midsouth is another good one.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

I like bullets.com and rozedist.com. I can usually get a pretty good deal at one of those.

Comment

I have a bunch of 7mm bullets that I would let go as a very reasonable rate.....

Comment

Discover incredible value with Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Run ammunition. Save on premium rounds with minor cosmetic imperfections or variations, while still enjoying reliable performance. Shop now for discounted Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Runs and elevate your shooting experience.

sign up for the email list they have some deals like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                I have a bunch of 7mm bullets that I would let go as a very reasonable rate.....
                Send me a pm of what you have and how much you want.

Comment

Originally posted by 686PPP View Post
                  www.shootersproshop.com

sign up for the email list they have some deals like everyone else.

This. Got some really GREAT deals before. I bought two bulk boxes of 500 each Accubonds for my .308 several years ago, and still have one left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sage's reloading on facebook, he does flash sales on there

Comment

Wish there was a place to order small volume just to try and see if you like em.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                        Wish there was a place to order small volume just to try and see if you like em.
                        I can't see how boxes of 50 are too much... how many (or few) are you looking for?

Comment

10 or so. I've seen some places that sell small packs. I don't want to buy a $40 box of bullets then realize I or my gun don't like them. That's why I stick with Barnes. I know how they shoot for my big game hunting rounds. But would love to use others for targets or small game but for the reason above.
                          Idk may be just me.

Comment

Originally posted by tbeak View Post
                            www.bulletproofsamples.com is one place you can order from. I haven't tried them though.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                              www.bulletproofsamples.com is one place you can order from. I haven't tried them though.
                              Thanks. I'll have to check and see if they have scirracos. That's one I want to try

Comment

Working...
                              X