Vortex or Leupold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
    Leupold is $5400...I'm not knocking Leupold, they support and promote public lands, and are a great company all around. But they are more expensive, and if I needed absolute top of the line optics, and had someone else's money to spend, I would go with Leupold top of the line any day.

But, for my $, I am going Vortex, because no way am I going to notice the 1/10th of 1% better the Leupold is over Vortex.

Show me a comparable Leupold to the Vortex I posted that is $5400.

My experience with Vortex glass have been vastly not good up to their PST line.

All of my Leupold scopes have never given me the issues that the Vortex have including all the way down to the VX2 line.

The only Leupold that is even close to the $5400 price you quoted is the very top end Mark 6 and Mark 8 scopes with very specialized reticles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
      Leupold is $5400...I'm not knocking Leupold, they support and promote public lands, and are a great company all around. But they are more expensive, and if I needed absolute top of the line optics, and had someone else's money to spend, I would go with Leupold top of the line any day.

But, for my $, I am going Vortex, because no way am I going to notice the 1/10th of 1% better the Leupold is over Vortex.
      What leupold is $5400? And not talking msrp. Talking street price. I’ve owned a half dozen mk6 leupolds with different features. I’ve never had a mk8. But I’m not understanding your comparison. And there’s no way I’d buy either brand for anything over $2000. Lol

Comment

Here's the way I see it: can't go wrong with Leupold, might go wrong with Vortex. So it's Leupold for me.

Comment

Leupold. Not even close.

Comment

Working...
          X