2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
    As promised, here is the final count (44) along with the top 3 chamberings and what percentage they made up.

1. 6.5 creed(no surprise) @ 34%
    2. 7-08(was a surprise) @ 14%
    3. 280 AI @ 7%

The rest were a mix of just about anything you can imagine from 6.5PRC to 338WM.
    Thanks again to everybody. We're really proud and thankful to be a part of this TBH family. Can't wait to get these things in your hands and start reading the reports!
    Awesome and appreciate the numbers Robert!

May can’t come soon enough

Comment

Can’t wait to get it!

Comment

As promised, here is the final count (44) along with the top 3 chamberings and what percentage they made up.

3. 280 AI @ 7%

The rest were a mix of just about anything you can imagine from 6.5PRC to 338WM.
        Thanks again to everybody. We're really proud and thankful to be a part of this TBH family. Can't wait to get these things in your hands and start reading the reports!
        Good to see that 7-08 making some noise. There seems to be more and interest in it lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
          Good to see that 7-08 making some noise. There seems to be more and interest in it lately.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
          I'm glad to see it too

Comment

Thanks for posting the breakdown. Can’t wait to get mine in hand

Comment

Originally posted by mdnabors View Post
              Me too...

7mm-08 w/ 1:9 twist
              20" threaded barrel
              Ratchet Flute
              Cerakote Barrel and action in Elite Smoke
              Stock in APR Desert Sponge, Black, OD Green, and Coyote Brown

Got the same exact gun, just different colors/pattern.

- I don’t chase dreams, I HUNT goals

Comment

Heck Yeah, thanks Robert

Comment

It is cool seeing 34% of the sales are guys buying rifles for their ladies.

Comment

I'd like to think the 7 08 got some help from this thread and the knowledge of the guys in it.

I considered it but already got rifles on both sides of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

3. 280 AI @ 7%

Boom! 2 of my favorites in the top 3!

Comment

3. 280 AI @ 7%

Awesome! Glad to see it was a huge success. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I didn't order a 7-08 but it's got to be about perfect for Texas big game.

Comment

Here's the BIG question... What was the average cost? LOL

3. 280 AI @ 7%

Comment

I'm putting a Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15X42 scope on this build. This is a 1" tube. Looking at a set of Talley rings. What height would I need.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                              I'm putting a Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15X42 scope on this build. This is a 1" tube. Looking at a set of Talley rings. What height would I need.

I would say low. I have a 50mm VX6 on my 22-250 and use mediums with plenty of clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                I would say low. I have a 50mm VX6 on my 22-250 and use mediums with plenty of clearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I agree. I have a 50 mm Leupold in Tally 20 MOA lows on a similar barrel contour.

Comment

Working...
                                X