No announcement yet.

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glass ordered yesterday. Next up rings to cover 44mm....? The last two sets Ive have bought were for AR builds and single piece

Comment

Oh man. I think I'm going to have to do this.........

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        glass ordered yesterday. Next up rings to cover 44mm....? The last two sets Ive have bought were for AR builds and single piece
        What glass did you go with?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          What glass did you go with?
          varix5 hd 30mm leupold

Comment

Low Tally’s is what I would get

Comment

What is your budget??

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
                What is your budget??
                Could be once in a lifetime rifle. Not 500 bucks but not weaver tipoffs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Could be once in a lifetime rifle. Not 500 bucks but not weaver tipoffs

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If you want something that isn’t too heavy then go with the Hawkins Precision. They are awesome and that is what I put on all of my hunting rifles now. $135 new and not much less when used.

Hawkins Precision scope rings are made for every application. From hunting scope rings to heavy tactical scope rings, we have what you need.

If weight isn’t an issue and you want an easy mounting solution then American Rifle Company makes some killer rings. I love these too. Not cheap but you should be able to pick them up for $150-175 with the amount of time you have before your rifle will be ready.

If weight REALLY isn’t an issue and you want detachability then the American Rifle Company one piece QD is killer. Expensive but it is SWEEEET!! $300 new most places but can be found used/like new if you keep your eyes open.

Comment

I ordered my glass Friday.

Went with the Zeiss Conquest V6 5-30x50. I’ll put Kenton Industries turretts once I dial it in.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                      I ordered my glass Friday.

Went with the Zeiss Conquest V6 5-30x50. I’ll put Kenton Industries turretts once I dial it in.
                      You will like that V6, I really enjoy mine.

Comment

Decisions Decisions

Comment

Made the trek to Fort Worth (Hurst) today to drop off a Jewell for another rifle and to lay down some cash on a .280AI as a tweener. I forgot the shop is closed on Monday. Doh!

Comment

Finally decided on a Swaro Z3 4-12x50 for my build. Will order tomorrow once my check clears.

Comment

Josh just came up with a pretty cool desert camo pattern that would look good on some of these builds.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                Josh just came up with a pretty cool desert camo pattern that would look good on some of these builds.
                                Can you give us a total tomorrow, of all these TBH builds? I don't know why I wanna know, I just do!

Comment

Working...
                                X