Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    One of you guys were ordering yesterday and screwed me out of narrowing down my builds lol

Should get a call back later today hopefully

What happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
      We should do a guns of the APR TBH special build picture thread when these beauties start getting done. Be fun to see what everyone came up with.
      Yes sir, we should. I hope APR gives a final tally of how many were built for TBH.

Comment

We should do a guns of the APR TBH special build picture thread when these beauties start getting done. Be fun to see what everyone came up with.
        Good idea!

Comment

You ordered a 6.5-284, right? What colors did you end up doing?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            What happened?

Was calling to get the builds ironed out and the guys said the appropriate person I needed to talk to was on the phone with another guy doing his build (so I’m just assuming it was one of you fellas ). Was suppose to get a call back but did not so assuming I’ll receive one today.

That being said one of the items I’ve sold on here to fund a build may possibly have been lost by freaking UPS and if that’s the case I might be screwed... Not happy to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
              You ordered a 6.5-284, right? What colors did you end up doing?

Mine should look a lot like this with the axiom action. Going to put a Leupold vx-6 on top due to weight. The rifle should be right around 7 pounds. I was going to put a nightforce atacr on it but I think the balance would be weird(that was with input from the APR crew). Mine is in 6.5-284.

My stepsons build is really the one off the special and will look like this. He is getting a vx-6 on top as well but his is 44 mm objective and mine the 50 mm. His rifle is 7mm-08.

I did have the APR guys put together an optics package for me as well. I ordered a sig kilo rangefinder, a kestrel for wind and a nightforce atacr to go on my best of the West 300 win mag. I’m going to try the long range shooting stuff a bit!

I hope I didn’t sound like a teenage girl with my pic thread!

Comment

Was calling to get the builds ironed out and the guys said the appropriate person I needed to talk to was on the phone with another guy doing his build (so I’m just assuming it was one of you fellas ). Was suppose to get a call back but did not so assuming I’ll receive one today.

That being said one of the items I’ve sold on here to fund a build may possibly have been lost by freaking UPS and if that’s the case I might be screwed... Not happy to say the least.

Yea, that’s was probly me...sorry[emoji51]
                Man I hope your wrong about the ups thing, that would be awful timing!!!

Comment

You did insure it right?!

Comment

I planned on ordering this week. Work has been off the chain and put a serious dent in my stock and barrel color investigations. That and I was wanting to verify I was working rodeo to fund it. Hopefully next week Ill make the call

Comment

Just got off the phone with Austin and narrowed down twist rates and barrel lengths.

Hopefully make the order official next week.

And no I didn’t get insurance on the RMR

Comment

Just shot off my order:
                        6.5 Creedmoor
                        22 inch barrel with a quick spiral fluting
                        APR GAP Camo

Comment

That’s sucks majorly!! I think I’ll take my retarded expensive brake job over dealing with UPS

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Would a desert tan barrel and action look silly with black rings and black scope?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                              Would a desert tan barrel and action look silly with black rings and black scope?

Sure doesn’t IMO

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                                Sure doesn’t IMO

Sierracharlie out…
                                I like that

Comment

Working...
                                X