LaRue Ultimate Upper Kits/Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LaRue Ultimate Upper Kits/Rifle

Just wanted to let y'all know if you didn't already. LaRue is selling "Ultimate Upper Kits". If you buy the Kit you can buy their billet lower.

Basically you can have a complete LaRue Rifle for $1080 out the door.

I'll let you know how they shoot as I have one on the way.

I have a couple other of their rifles and they are both topnotch and were much more expensive then this.

LaRue Tactical the Dead Center of Precision. Scope Mounts, Light Mounts, Uppers and Lowers all Made in the USA!

Overdue for them to get a little more in line with everyone else. And I'm a larue accessories fan. Their mounts need to come down about 25% too.

Comment

I put together their 12.5" 300BO with this kit 2 weeks ago. It shoots lights out. Lower still hasn't come in yet though.

Comment

I sent with question... trying to figure out the lower situation....

Prob Gona sell a 308 and pick up a grendel with this deal...
        Last edited by catslayer; 10-21-2017, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
          I sent with question... trying to figure out the lower situation....

Prob Gona sell a 308 and pick up a grendel with this deal...
          What I did.

Purchased the Upper online. 5 minutes later I
          Called the number at the top of web page. Told them I had purchased the Upper kit and wanted to buy a lower. He asked me for Order number. He added cost of lower to the upper invoice and asked for FFL info. That was on Thursday. UPS tracking shows package arriving on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
            What I did.

Called the number at the top of web page. Told them I had purchased the Upper kit and wanted to buy a lower. He asked me for Order number. He added cost of lower to the upper invoice and asked for FFL info. That was on Thursday. UPS tracking shows package arriving on Tuesday.

Thank you for this... I'll prob be purchasing monday

Ps anybody want a savage 308? I got one on the chopping block lol

Comment

Bought the kit upper/lower. Upper arrived quickly. Still waiting on the lower. It’s been 5-6 weeks since I ordered everything

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                What I did.

Don't expect the lower to be in this shipment.

Comment

Working...
                X